my car on used car road show (pics)

2001gti

the lights in the studio made my camera go abit funny but ere are the pics anyway!

DSC00211.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00213.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00215.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00207.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by 2001gti

Looking good smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Did everything go to plan on the day? And do you know when the show will be broadcast?

yeh they had the car for abit longer than what they said but all in all it was a good day and it should be broadcasted within the next 5-6 weeks ITV4 ABOUT 8 I THINK and repeated on saturday

Good show smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

So how much does fatty Dawes think its worth. huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Good show smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

So how much does fatty Dawes think its worth. huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

lol 6000, but i paid 6300 for it lol

Yea let us know when it will be on tv biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That looks good, so was he interested in the gti at all? or did he not really consider it to be that much different from the normal lupo? I'll look forward to watching it on the box.

looks good!!

glad those lexarse lights arnt on it anymore laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

change your pic in your avatar! i bet everyone thinks you still hvae them lights on it! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

looks good!!

glad those lexarse lights arnt on it anymore laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

change your pic in your avatar! i bet everyone thinks you still hvae them lights on it! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

thats y it says under what im driving, (without lexus lights!!!) i only had them on for about 2 weeks!

• 1 month later...

yer i noticed he put polo Gti the tw@. it shows at wednesday at 8pm and repeats sat (not sure wot time) so it could rather be on this weeks that has just gone which will be on sat night or wednesday which is supposed to of bin the one it was filmed for!

Just been watching this weeks Used Car Roadshow, it was not bad, but i dont think he knows that much about cars tbh laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> , even my sister was saying he is crap laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But looking forward to seeing your GTi on there.