VW Festival (19th Aug)

andyp

im only in lincoln mate so harewood isnt that far from me either... if camp, it gives you a chance to chill out etc plus can take time making car gleam... plus have a crack as well

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find having a crack before you leave helps.

oops sorry thought you typed cack blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

still you could have some of that aswell like.

Edited by mitch unit 21

ok, this next month we can sort the camping side out of things, maybe keep it in this thread or poss start another?? what do peeps think??

Maybe separate the camping arrangements, just to avoid confusion and keep it clear smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

any sign of this camping thread or should we take it upon ourselves? are we gonna book as a group or just do it individually?

Right, need to get this sorted this month, if we start a thread for list of pissheads, sorry i mean people who will be staying in a tent having a drink or two.. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by andyp

add us to the camping list smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> joes bought a bbq especially... rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Dear god, more peeps.. I havent heard anything back regarding if we have been allocated the space that i put down. Which was for 22 originally. So by my guess now we have 25???

Camping er

Andyp (me lol!)

Jen

Joe

Mintylupo

Little Green Giant

Adam ?

hanley?

Mitch?

I'm still undecided whether to camp, sounds like good banter though.

Might be working Sat night though then I'm b*ggered.

Dear god, more peeps.. I havent heard anything back regarding if we have been allocated the space that i put down. Which was for 22 originally. So by my guess now we have 25???

Camping er

Andyp (me lol!)

Jen

Joe

Mintylupo

Little Green Giant

Adam ?

hanley?

Mitch?

and me blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

no need for camping however as i dont live far off so will just drive down early

I think i'll just be driving down aswell mate, its only and hour and a half from mine, i'll keep the skyy and red bull and the Tequila sick baths for E38 wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Adam@ its the same journey for me as well... get some practice in for edition!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

plus least we are virtually there as well

Edited by andyp

Count me in with another ex lad from SE SCC SECC whatever it wants to call itself. We did the last 2 so time to make the hat trick - all i have to do now is finish off the engine conversion.

i think that we will have one of the biggest stands there!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah I thought this too, club stand of the show...?! Anyone got any ideas how we can pimp our stand to give us a good shot or should I give Westwood a call?!