VW Festival (19th Aug)

andyp

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My car had a wash yesterday, and hoovered. Oh and one tyre is blacked, but thats as far as i have got :huh:

Think ill go and do a bit more :)

i'll be there on the manc-union stand. small manchester club y'see. i'll pop round and have a nosey at the stand, mines the white sport if anyone has forgot. was a tatton but hiding behind a red polo.

just been out in the rain washing my car like a total plank.but you gotta make the effort.leaving at 4.30 tomorow from sunny edinburgh.looking forward to the show and meeting you all.darren

i wanna go wash mine but its chucking it down here! :angry2:

i can see myself doing it in the dark tonight if it stops raining... if not then ill be coming down with a dirty car as i aint washing it in the rain :(

- well done to you darren for braving the rain and humiliation! :P

Well was going to do mine aswell but all i see is rain and more rain, did the inside, but mite jump in a car wash just before we meet up.

going be good meeting up everyone putting names to faces

Ryan

Been lucky here, the rain has held off long enough to wash the car :).

Hope its not raining too much tomorrow on the way down though, otherwise it will be filthy before we get there!

pissing it down here too i'm 15 miles away from the show :angry:

For anyone who cares I doubt I'll make it to the layby as I'll be working late tonight in the pub so not wanting too early a start and I'm coming from the west so pointless me driving past the house just to drive back again. I'll be aiming to get there between 8.30-9am so see you all on stand! :)

P.S. Rain is no excuse not to clean the car! Packing wellies as Jen suggested now seems a good idea lol.

Just about to go and give mine a wash in the rain now. Well, I've washed it at midnight, washed it in the snow, might as well make my neighbours think I'm a complete tool...

Drove past Leeds today, saw about 5 campers and a Rallye with a roofrack with loads of camping gear on it, I guess they were heading there.

Been lucky here, the rain has held off long enough to wash the car :).

Hope its not raining too much tomorrow on the way down though, otherwise it will be filthy before we get there!

Yeah its not rained most of the day, although its pouring down now.

I hope it isnt too wet tomorroe, think ill pack some wellies :lol: and a tow rope for when i get stuck :lol:

did mine in a garage :) superb lol!

Yeah i was polishing mine in the garage today, thinking ill leave it in there until tomorrow, but then i had to go out and get fuel for tomorrow, so its all dirty again now :angry:

cheers dude,my neibours were looking out the window smiling and the were waving nevously as if to say.what a fool and why did we move here.i dont see the problem hosing your car down when its already wet makes perfect sence to me!!! see you all there

Just about to go and give mine a wash in the rain now. Well, I've washed it at midnight, washed it in the snow, might as well make my neighbours think I'm a complete tool...

PMSL :lol:

My car is in the garage tonight to be on the safe side as I was expecting it to pour down, but the rain hasn't come here yet!

See you all tomorrow :)

PMSL :lol:

My car is in the garage tonight to be on the safe side as I was expecting it to pour down, but the rain hasn't come here yet!

See you all tomorrow :)

:o Youve had no rain.

Its been raining non stop for hours here :huh:

its been raining pretty much all day here (leeds), had just about stopped now. will be bringing a load of cloths & some quick detailer just incase its nice tomorrow. its forecast on and off tomorrow, brolly is already in the car. think I will take a towel too :)

car has been washed, but when i tried the wax it decided to rain again :(

everybody knows which layby we are meeting in... Its not the one with the big red bus in, its the other layby nr the village just outside harewood so to speak. For those who went last yr, they will know which one i mean.