Teenage boob jobs

Crusoe

on tv last night program about 14 -16yr olds gettign inplants, other than a shocking display of children out of control that needed a slap from the parents that spoiled them it raised an interesting debate. Would you marry or have a serious long term relationship with a girl who had had a boob job?

Fair enough if someone has had a opperation and needed breast reconstruction because of an accident or cancer but being so vain that they wanted to have an opperation to improve their looks that would need redone every 10 years woudl completely put me off. Nice to look at for sure but not a keeper.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think its a tricky one to be honest.

there are women out there who dont have any tits and so they want a boob job to make them feel more like a woman.

i can understand that to be honest. but i cant see the point in people who increase like 4 sizes just to have mahoosive boobies. just no need if you ask me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

only because society says they need to be curvy to be attractive and they've convinced themselves that they need to be thin so don't have much up top as a result. If they had more confidence in themselves and realised that guys didn't really like it then they wouldn't do it.

Probably a bit like knob extensions, ask any guy privatly if he could instantly add a couple of extra inches and he'd probably say yes, though most wouldn't want to pay for it or go through surgery to get there. Ask their girlfriends and wives and they'd probably say it didn't matter to them as long as it worked.

only because society says they need to be curvy to be attractive and they've convinced themselves that they need to be thin so don't have much up top as a result. If they had more confidence in themselves and realised that guys didn't really like it then they wouldn't do it.

Probably a bit like knob extensions, ask any guy privatly if he could instantly add a couple of extra inches and he'd probably say yes, though most wouldn't want to pay for it or go through surgery to get there. Ask their girlfriends and wives and they'd probably say it didn't matter to them as long as it worked.

thats a good point! which i agree with 100%.

i cant see society changing for the better though. id imagine things will only get worse ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Edited by leddy

I didn't watch it, but I think the idea of a boob job at 14 is utterly ridiculous! When I was 14 I was still completely flat chested, and was just starting to develop. From what I heard on the radio the girl was already a C cup (not exactly tiny!) and chances are she probably has a lot of growing still to do.

I am certainly not top heavy, and sometimes would like to fill tops and dresses a bit better, but would never dream of having a boob job - firstly, not my cup of tea; and secondly, my boyfriend doesn't like fake boobs.

The 14 year old girl should count herself lucky that she can get away with wearing nice summery tops without having to wear a bra. I have a friend who was an F cup by the age of 16. She is now waiting on a reduction after suffering years of back pain, and being self-conscious of her figure. As you can imagine, guys often don't talk to her face! She hates having cleavage on show, and suffers from huge dips in her shoulders where her thick bra straps have dug in.

I think we should all just be happy with what we've got - life would be boring if we were all Barbie replicas with big, round, plastic boobs!

maybe give it a few years when the air headed full chested female role models are starting to look like that lolo ferrari woman they might realise that it's a mistake. Have to blame the parents for indulging their kids in such a way though there was one who said their kid wasn't going to get a boob job though she was sticking to her guns (baboom tish) and going to do it anyway when she was 18.

Maybe there will be 16year old boys getting knob jobs and stomach sculpting in a few years time.

I can never really understand this. Unless you have a knob that's about 2in long, who gives a crap? It's not like we walk round with our tackle hanging out on display, so it's hardly going to get you laid any more than you do already! I've never ever worried about the size of what I've got. I don't exactly know how it compares to anyone elses cause I don't generally make a habit of looking at other blokes groin areas, but if a woman was shallow enough to leave me over something like the size of my knob, she's not exactly going to be worth knowing!

As for boob jobs....absolutely hate em. I'd rather have a girl with next to nothing than someone with a pair of fried eggs on her chest. Anything more than a handful's a waste IMO, and for someone to be having it at that age before they've even fully developed is crazy. I'm surprised any decent surgeon agreed to do it!

that lolo ferrari woman

I met her a few years ago. My Mum got to know her quite well just before she died (Lolo, not my Mum). She seemed very different (emotionally fragile) from the Eurotrash Lolo we saw on TV.

Her breasticles were beyond massive and the 'boyfriend' was a psycho.

I'm seriously thinking of a bit of liposuction on the spare tyre and man-boobs. I just can't lose 'em no matter what.

if you can't loose then surely they'll just grow right back?

I think lipo works by removing the fat cells and the body doesn't make new ones. I'm sure there's a Rosemary Connley type on here who could explain.

Boobs jobs nearly always look totally rubbish. Always look very fake and very un-natural so I can't see why anyone would want one.

My missues used to be really self concious about her boobs cause shes really petite (sp?) so obviously shes not going to have massive boobs but there enough for me and now shes not bothered. Tbh, I think half these women who get it done have other underlaying issues. I mean its a big commitment to say you want to have things put in your body to change the way you look.

I've never understood cosmetic surgery for vainity reasons. If your face is burnt off or you get your arm proper slice up or something its understandable that you'd want to get it looking 'normal' again. But when healthy people want to do un-needed dangerous surgery to look a bit better in there eyes are just stupid.

I'd never EVER get cosmetic surgery unless there was a genuine reason (as above) for getting it. If your healthy you should be happy, plenty people out there with bigger things to worry about than the way they look.

Another one I hate is people who do it to look 'younger' cause they never do. They look like idiots. Grow old gracefully FFS!!

interesting, would you expect her to have them taken out when they need replaced/removed or would you/she pay to have them done again and the face tummy etc. to make them match?

(or as I'd imagine is she not a keeper and she'll get kicked to the kerb when you get bored of her vanity?)

Edited by Crusoe

interesting, would you expect her to have them taken out when they need replaced/removed or would you/she pay to have them done again and the face tummy etc. to make them match?

(or as I'd imagine is she not a keeper and she'll get kicked to the kerb when you get bored of her vanity?)

yeah, tbh i'd probably swop her in for a new one after a while.

i've never been one for longterm relationships anyway.

Do they chuck you straight away like?

not quite straight away, this will take this thread seriously off topic, and i don't want to be an attention whore wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

last relationship was 4 months and split up because i posted a pic of me on an internet forum with my head between some girls tits when i went away to bournemouth for the weekend, and my gf saw the pic.

one before that split up cos i didn't call and text 24/7 cos i feel no need to be in contact with somebody every second of my life.

current one i like, i slept with on the first night we met, and i've seen her 4 or 5 more times since. not sure what's going on with that yet.

Edited by Adam K

split up because i posted a pic of me on an internet forum with my head between some girls tits when i went away to bournemouth for the weekend, and my gf saw the pic.)

Owned lol, though she either didn't trust you, you lied to her about it, or you're just stupid to post it up (though where's the picture, don't think we saw it lol

one before that split up cos i didn't call and text 24/7 cos i feel no need to be in contact with somebody every second of my life.
Fair enough some women are over possesive like that, give them a chance to get over it though maybe she had reason to be worried about you lol.
current one i like, i slept with on the first night we met, and i've seen her 4 or 5 more times since. not sure what's going on with that yet.
Bit of a slapper in my book if they go all the way on the first meeting though maybe she's the rigth girl for you. Edited by Crusoe

Kids shouldnt even be thinking of having plastic surgery as far too young.. Like people have said if in an accident then far enough, also for medical reasons eg big huge people having tummy tucks etc.

fake boobs, they are ok, nothing special like, real ones always feel better.. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Kids shouldnt even be thinking of having plastic surgery as far too young.. Like people have said if in an accident then far enough, also for medical reasons eg big huge people having tummy tucks etc.

fake boobs, they are ok, nothing special like, real ones always feel better.. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

you've felt real and fake then. hehe

i think its stupid at that age cos your body's still developing. and i think big fake boobs look silly if they look natural they look ok.

"BIG BOOBS RULE"

but on a other note, like said it seems wrong to even thinking about plastic surgery that young, where are childrens youth going? it seems to be all about sex or the way you look these days.

and also i dont seem to see kids playing in the park or going out messing around having fun (like to note i dont spy on kids lol) but i see kids on the streets late at night drinking or smoking.

they are growing up to fast. i wish i was 14-16 again. not much to worry about and having fun.

Not a fan of fake boobies - can understand when girls have body-dismorphia and it's causing them emotional distress like Nikki Grahame from BB, but what I can't understand is why skinny girls would want to have ridiculously big boobs implanted ala Victoria Beckham - to me that just looks awful. Nature normally gives girls boobs in proportion to their figure.

However, being top heavy myself, I can't understand why girls would want to do it to themselves. I don't know if fake boobs don't weigh as much as 'normal' boobs, but the backache I suffer is terrible - especially just after I'd had Joseph.

Anyway, back to the original question - in my opinion real boobs are the way forward. Andyp's right, they don't feel as nice as natural boobs (have felt both - guess it's the bonus of being a girl!!) and will never look as natural, no matter how good the surgeon is.

Ere, which was the 14 year old one? Only the two 18 year olds got the surgery, no?

Links back to my thread about kids growing up too quick I suppose.

Personally Id love a boob job, Im not happy with what I have at all. Maybe Im just such a weak person to be influenced by the media on what is "beautiful". But hey, I want big tits, I want to mash them against things and put a bottle of pop in the middle so my hands are free.

Although saying that, Im glad Im not one of the people that need a reduction. The surgery involved in that is alot more complicated.