Teenage boob jobs

Crusoe

For the first time I think I can say this, and not get a slap tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Picola......you have fantastic tits! You really shouldn't spoil them by having surgery. From the pics on your MySpaz profile, you've got a fantastic body. At the end of the day, it's entirely up to you, but I think you'd ruin your proportions. As you are, you've got a great body smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fran and Picola, natural is always best. If you posted a pic on here you'd get loads of positive comments i'm sure so don't believe the hype you're great the way you are smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yeah sopost some more pics.... can i see the myspace picture?

should want people to like you for who you are not the plastic implanted in your chest. A nice ass is more than enough compensation for smaller boobies anyway biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

can we see ass pictures too please....

I'm wishing I'd collected the wheels I bought off Picola myself now. I shall refer to my driver.

Lol, when he rang work he said "Is that Picola" He also pronounced it like Pie-cola.

Lol, when he rang work he said "Is that Picola" He also pronounced it like Pie-cola.

I bet he was thinking of his dinner. I shouldn't laugh, he was in hospital yesterday afternoon after the airbag in his van went off in his face after a crash. There goes a new Sprinter...

should want people to like you for who you are not the plastic implanted in your chest. A nice ass is more than enough compensation for smaller boobies anyway biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

LOL Now thats one thing I have going for me hahahah (so I'm told blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

prove it... we need pics! coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

You not getting much at the moment Ian? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lol coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />