Got no house!!!!

XxkerixX

Well i was all excited about getting the keys to my first house on friday and was told by the lawyer today it isn't happening.

How crap is that!!!!

We have been told that it will not be until next friday, that would be fine but my other half has taken the week off work and our sofas are being delivered on monday. Called DFS and they are not prepared to hold it for us.

So we now have holidays with nothing to do and a very expensive sofa with nowhere to put it.

Oh whats a girl to do ????!!!!

Well i was all excited about getting the keys to my first house on friday and was told by the lawyer today it isn't happening.

How crap is that!!!!

We have been told that it will not be until next friday, that would be fine but my other half has taken the week off work and our sofas are being delivered on monday. Called DFS and they are not prepared to hold it for us.

So we now have holidays with nothing to do and a very expensive sofa with nowhere to put it.

Oh whats a girl to do ????!!!!

there are starving children in africa and all you can whinge about is a weeks delay on your house rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

there are starving children in africa and all you can whinge about is a weeks delay on your house rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

there's a hole in the ozone layer and all you can do is drive round in a lupo GTi

there's a hole in the ozone layer and all you can do is drive round in a lupo GTi

i don't drive a lupo gti.

you think i really care about starving children in africa?

i was merely implying that keri is being a drama queen over nothing.

all she needs to do is cancel her holiday with work and rebook it for the next week, and store the sofa elsewhere for a week. it's hardly worthy of being on "when house moves go bad" on bravo.

The sale of our house fell through, now we have a flat and a house to pay for.

reallymad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":reallymad:" border="0" alt="reallymad.gif" />

owned! coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

I've had to move back home rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ...at least it's just a temporary move for for a couple of weeks until we get the keys to our new house tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I had a 6 month delay for mine, a week isnt too bad in the grand scheme of things.

i know a week isn't bad, but it is just the problems that come with the delay. Now that the move has been changed it is right in the middle of my exams, i suppose the is my major concern. It may seem ickle to you lot, but its a let down when something you are really excited about goes wrong. The fact that i also have nowhere to stay, as my sister is moving back home for a week or so because of her house being sold, is also a hassle

Because he's AdamK... he passes comment on everything, regardless of whether anyone actually gives a toss what he thinks... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Adam how can you pass comment when i see that you still live with your mum!!!!!

a. i previously lived in my own place before i left my job and went back to uni. i am now in a good job, but i choose to live at my parents in a nice area rather than spend out money to live in a place that i don't want to live in.

b. i am quite qualified to pass comment on whatever i want.

Edited by Adam K

maybe i get on with my parents well, i get to have a car and a motorbike which i wouldn't be able to afford both if i moved out again. at the weekends i rarely stay at home anyway.

yeah i would quite like to move out, but not £700+ worth of urge per month just to live, not including food or anything. A flat near my work is £650+ per month for rent, for a 1 bed.

Oh well then, must be cheaper to buy up here. I get to keep my car, my two holidays a year, and my other half is picking up his new fab car next week. I can't really argue as im not in a position to fully pay half of the bills, ive just to give what i can hahaha.