Saturday Night

Lukus 9N

Ok, so it's a Saturday night. Apart from posting on this thread, what are you doing right now?

Me, I'm thinking of going to a pub tomorrow evening and have a little party for my friends 17th, whether I can be arsed, and if I have money is another problem.

What about you?

watching Friends DVD with GF. been to Brighton Today (2Hrs to get there, Grrr.) so am knackered been there all day. not going out tonight.

In a bad mood, as the girl at Sainsburys Refused to sell me 2 bottles of Stella, even tho i had my friggin driving licence stating im 22. apparently cos my gf was with me she needed id too even tho i was paying. (She is over 18 too, but didnt have purse with her) But luckily went to Tesco after and Stella was on offer 3 for 2 lol... Fate i tell thee!

la la de daa la da da deee dee dee de da daaa pretty baby, it's party time and not one minute we can lose, pretty baby.........saturday nite oh saturday nite wooooaaaaahhhh

lol

or something like that.

Chillin' with a cool beer, Bob Dylan and a book (The Last Templar).

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

playing with my self

Trust you to lower the tone tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

We didnt want to know blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Polishing the loop!

One coat 3m imperial hand glaze followed by one coat autoglim deep resin shine (or summat). Got the roof, the offside and the rear still to go. Knackered!

Deek.

Just put babay Jenna to bed now im on here while Kady is watching that crappy Grease is the word on ITV.

Still one here, kady has gone to bed and now im going to google pictures of Avril Lavigne wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Edited by VWR Lupo

Wincing in pain?

Phonebooth is a clever concept, but not the best film...

I didn't think it was a fantastic film either - I'd agree its a good concept though, and it didnt drag which is good, but now I've seen it once I'd not watch it again.

Yes, I have a surprisingly painful....err...pain......in my side, i think its a pulled muscle because I've had a persistant cough for over 3 weeks that the doctor can't do anything about. Very annoying - can't laugh, reluctant to cough, have to move like and old lady to try and not agravate it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

been at work all day, then the mrs insisted i cant sit down by deciding to do a massive (£110) shop in sainsburys.

came home watched mean girls purely because i've never seen it lol, now im watching match of the day but im seriously considering my bed, i neeeeed sleep right now.

Ahh lunalupi I did that once felt like I'd cracked a rib. Was rather painful and could hardly walk. The cough didn't help either!!

As for me tonight, I've stuffed myself stupid with chinese, watched phone booth (mmmm Colin Farrell) and am now contemplating going to bed to watch tv cos my sofas so uncomfortable!

I've just got in.

Been out for a workmates birthday since 6:30. I'm sitting here with a pounding head, ringing ears, a burnt tongue (form my curry and chips) and a bottle of water. Have to get up at 6:30 to go to work too. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

You been drawn in by the whole DaVinci code thang then?

Always thought the bible thing was a big fairy story and the DaVinci Code put into an enjoyable book.

The Last Templar is a different story with a similar thread!

...but being a big boy I still like to think about knights in shining armour do battle for...

...well any reason really, and reading about 4 Templar Knights carry out a heist on horse back in central NY sounded interesting!

I also happened across the Church of the Knights Templar in London years ago (1980) and have had an (slight) interest since.

Another good book I have just finished is Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks. Excellent novel about life in the trenches during WW1.

Oh! well off to meet OLW and BluLoop!

Ray

i was out last night looking for a mate of a mate of a mate of a colleague's house until about 1.30

supposed to be meeting him for some st side skirts- "its my mates birthday so i wont be back till late but pop round between 11 and 2 and ill be awake"

ok iv got sat nav and his address how hard can it be???

1hr of driving up and down a country lane which tomtom says is "your destination" looking for #189 i gave up. i found 165 and even 187. but no 189.

new plan- make a phone call, then hopefully 6 calls later ill have the kids number, then i can meet him when he finishes work tonight. fingers crossed