dirty dirty leeds

Adam K

'have you visited a bigger **** hole?'

yeah i have. Doncaster biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think Edlington is worse. I visited the Polypipe factory a few years ago. Never, not at any time before in my life, have I seen such a collection of the most ugly people at the same time. I assumed it was the chemicals doing harm to their eggs 'n' sperm.

I drove through East Manchester yesterday, that's sh1tty.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty much as expected - basically england is a $hit hole biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

don't worry we do kick a few of the rejects out, you'll know them as they usually end up running england wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> lol

I rather like south west london.

I have lived in Highgate and Putney so far. And I really like them both. Not had to live in any rough areas yet since being in london. It's very different from the New Forest!

i think youre all being a bit short sighted (with the exception of a few smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />)... yea sure you're entitled to your opinions... but everyones commenting on all these areas that are ****holes, when infact if you look at places that truely are ****holes like south africa, third world countrys, parts of russia etc, nowhere in the uk is that bad really!

i must say though my favourite places in the uk are... newcastle, south wales, buxton, manchester, bury & the scottish highlands smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think Edlington is worse. I visited the Polypipe factory a few years ago. Never, not at any time before in my life, have I seen such a collection of the most ugly people at the same time. I assumed it was the chemicals doing harm to their eggs 'n' sperm.

I drove through East Manchester yesterday, that's sh1tty.

can you give dates of your vist to polypipe as i used to work there would like to check i'm not one of the ugly ones confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

places i have lived in whilst i worked away for 4 years or lived with ex. camberly,hastings,brighton,dorset near pebble beach,torquay, taunton,prestatyn wales, southport,morecambe,wooton isle of wight, loved all of them for different reasons.

places i have lived in whilst i worked away for 4 years or lived with ex. camberly,hastings,brighton,dorset near pebble beach,torquay, taunton,prestatyn wales, southport,morecambe,wooton isle of wight, loved all of them for different reasons.

bloody hell you have got about a bit wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

would like to check i'm not one of the ugly ones confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Sorry mate.

You know I love you and all, but you are tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

London...

and i can say that with no need for Justification, what so ever!

i would put the bits of leeds i went to on par with shitty areas of london like burnt oak, stonebridge, wielsden green, neasden, etc.
totally agree
south london

and camden at night as i got off the tube i and started walking down to the worlds end pub i was asked 4 times by driffrent guys if i wanted to buy pills i have never been asked i the street if i wanna buy crap like that up here what a dive

you guys are off it! London isnt a turd hole at all, yeah there is a few places that are crap but the majority of it is lovely! and so what if you get asked if you want some pills, just say no thanks and keep walking, its not as if they are going to stab you for not wanting to do drugs! i feel safe in london. just like any large city it can be dangerous but if you keep your wits about you youl be fine!

Just my personal opinion but the north tends to have a much harder feel about it.

Which isn't a good thing either..

I prefer my southern area's.

Nothing wrong with london.

Let's be honest with a 9 mil population your going to get the rotten area here

or there..

totally agree

I rather like south west london.

I have lived in Highgate and Putney so far. And I really like them both. Not had to live in any rough areas yet since being in london. It's very different from the New Forest!

i live in the northwest and have done for 2 years. Harrow and Wembley and they are both fine.

Sorry mate.

You know I love you and all, but you are tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

why thanks buddy lest i know 2 people love me my mum and you i feel so special blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

OK London.

We have a depot in Croydon.

The chap who looks after my servicing down there comes from South Africa.

Hes been over here for four years and has been robbed twice.

Thats two times more than he was robbed in Cape Town!!!

and this is for adam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtDU_3bGORg...ted&search= laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

and aparently cramlington is a **** hole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57IuTshA_Tw...ted&search=

Edited by mitch unit 21

can you give dates of your vist to polypipe as i used to work there would like to check i'm not one of the ugly ones confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Way back in 1997! I can't say I noticed the blokes about the place. The sight that has prevailed was about eight uber-ugly women stood around an upended cable reel sticking one-off parts together with a 5L tin of EvoStick between them. The air was fume filled and they were laughing their tits off!

OK London.

We have a depot in Croydon.

The chap who looks after my servicing down there comes from South Africa.

Hes been over here for four years and has been robbed twice.

Thats two times more than he was robbed in Cape Town!!!

yer but i bet in Cape Toen he knows the places to try and stay away from. Croydon has places you dont go at night unless you know the area and iam sure this is the same in most places. i feel safe to walk around on my own in croydon at night or in the day, but you are always going to get people hat will try it on, and i bet that the people that robbed him where under the age of 18?

Like Noddy I've lived in Sheffield (25 years), York (2 years(, Cheltenham (4 years) and Torquay (5 years) and they've all got their good areas and rough areas. I bet everyone thinks Cheltenham is full of toffs, and it is, but there's some really crappy areas too (and they're bang slap next to the posh areas which is handy for the thieving scrotes).

The roughest places I've been to are Blackpool and Luton but I bet they've got nice parts to.