Guys of club Lupo

dizzy

• 2 weeks later...

hairstage-1.jpg

7630_281928925060_587200060_9214637.jpg

Im still quite new to clup lupo, so incase I drive past anyone in somerset or outside the "shire" heres a few mugshots with my various disguises.. Shorthair, Longhair and to compete with rob_pandy's pic... the mint hat look :P

Ah fair enough :) Yeah mate I do. Theres a couple (more like 3) of us from Taunton, don't spose your lupo is green and you were around taunton today was it?

Ah yeah sounds cool, there arent many going round Frome, But I see a few in trowbridge where I work.

Na mines a red lupo S and ive not been into taunton for quite a while.

My lupo looks kinda like your signature picture thing, how do you make those appear on the bottom of your posts btw?

Ah okay cool :) Well may see you around, but I dont venture far out of Taunton (Yes i know how inbred that makes me sound)

You have to get a picture that you want in your signature and go to edit your profile, then click change your signature.

You need to insert a [ img ] IMAGE LINK HERE [ /img ] (without the spaces between the img bits) and it should appear :) Hope that was clear

Edited by Newnesie