modeling

lilemma

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proper pictures as a tit here and a tit there? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Or proper styled shots with all of the correct lighting and a fan blowing her hair back? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Either or would be fine

Yowsers I like this forum shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Edited by Slippy

Proper pictures as a tit here and a tit there? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Or proper styled shots with all of the correct lighting and a fan blowing her hair back? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Q U I M ?

I hardly thing she means by modelling, shes gonna get her tupence out lol

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> why not? lol.

• 5 weeks later...

Emma. There is a pic in your photobucket account you might not want the rest of club lupo seeing. I would make your account private ASAP! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

P.S. I would wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Emma. There is a pic in your photobucket account you might not want the rest of club lupo seeing. I would make your account private ASAP! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

P.S. I would wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

this one?

Having only just been notified of this pic, I have removed it.

Club Lupo Moderating Team

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Oh no. You didnt just do that! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

i think permission should of been asked first. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

your a bloomin' fool i dont know how u bloomin' dear u cheaky ******* if i wanted people 2 c i would of done it my self !!!!!

u bloomin' prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh oh. Emma don't be in a mood tooooo much. It was a very flattering picture of you! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> you should be proud. Fair enough he shouldnt have wanged it up on here without asking ya but you had best protect ya photobuckt because you're very pretty and lads like look at pretty ladies!esp when they aren't wearing much!

anywho.... hows the modelling going? or did you not bother in the end?!

sam