gentleman - do you electric or wet shave?

Adam K

i had a mach3, then got a mach3 electric for my birthday

just got given the new 5 blade gillete electric jobbie

i tried that free wilkinson sword 4 blade un, but it irritated so i use that down below now

my gillete mach 3 nitro gel just run out so i used some old gillete series stuff and its burnt and im bleeding

then i finish off with kingshave aftershave-moisturiser (upstairs and downstairs wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

i get soreness after electric shave also luke.

i use nivea aftershave balm, i think thats what its called, in a small white bottle

soothes the skin and reduces the redness smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

works for me anyway tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Nice one mate, will give that a go smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks.

Whats that then lol confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Bic? Possibly the cheapest disposable razor you can buy.

I was pretending too. Ive also hijacked a mans thread. I'll leave now lol

Electirc. I got one of those braun 360 complete self cleaners don't shave that much. Always smells new like lemons tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I wet shave with a Wilkinson Sword Titanium (not as good as the original 4 blade in my opinion) with either Nivea sensitive gel or Tesco gel. No matter how many blades there are, I always need to go over the same area a few times to get all the awkward hairs.

bunch of shirt lifters and pansys on here lol, real men use a cut throat razor biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

you'd think some of the wepons on here must be illegal?

http://www.weaponsgalore.com/Catalogue/?CategoryID=122

I used an electric for a while but gave up as I got loads of zits on my neck.

Wet shaving removes a layer of skin so I find it much better for that reason. I normally rough shave with the cheap green Gillettes but for that "special occasion" cheeky.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheeky:" border="0" alt="cheeky.gif" /> I use a Wilkinson Sword Protector (an old one like Twisty) with Clinique shaving gel and post shave healer.

I use a mach 3 or mach 3 turbo,

King of shave oil for my face, king of shave gel for my head.

Kink of shaves moisturiser or e45 moisturiser afterwoarks.

If I have a few day growth then I will use a face scrub before I shave to soften the bristels.

I cant use an electric shaver as my facial hairs just kills them.

wet shave with all relevant clinique goods smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> even the head rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

@grapo & babs & arun: get some hair remover for your sack!!

**** shaving down there for a game of soldiers...

just cut my sack today, didnt notice till i jumped into the shower and it stang like ****

sharing is caring.

saw some "nads" in the bathroom cupboard, may try that next time.

quick question for anyone whos cut themselves before - how long does it bleed down there? was it a mistake to wear white boxers?

young and inexperienced ball bag shavers laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

young and inexperienced ball bag shavers laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

pmsl! Just get the fockers waxed like a real hard man, then slap a bit of Brut or Old Spice on them for that authentic manly smell.

my balls have been bald for several years now, this is the first (and hopefully the last) cut.

and no, it wasent a mistake to wear white - it didnt bleed for long at all

my balls have been bald for several years now, this is the first (and hopefully the last) cut.

and no, it wasent a mistake to wear white - it didnt bleed for long at all

huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> why do u want them bald ?