Happy Birthday... JON!!!

Lynsey

Someone had to start this off... geez guys, how slack are you all?!?!

Happy Birthday Jon biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> !!

Deja-vu... haven't I already said this today? hehe oh and glad you got the card... I've said that too right? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hope you have a good one anyway wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Happy birthday mate. Hope you had a good one, got drunk and danced with your top off. Again. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I've made it and everything... Sorry hun. I honestly have it in my diary as 11th Nov. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I shall post it tomorrow... sorry.

Belated Happy Birthday mate cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

What did you think of Jimmy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ?

Me and Jen saw Mitchell & Webb last night, another fantastic show

Edited by Joe

Even more very belated Happy Birthday! Still, better late than early (as Hannah tells me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

Glad it was a good'un (and still not convinced about the 23 thing!)