My new mk5 Golf GT 170 TDI

Lynsey

Well guys, I have kept this one fairly quiet...

Lupo now has a big little brother who I'd like you all to meet...

Picked him up from the stealers this morning, all new, shiney and lovely. The GT is my first car that I've bought brand new so felt really nervous but at the same time dead excited going over to see and collect him. Deinitely worth the 16 weeks and 5 days wait (ordered 10th July) and has plently of the PICT1948.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1949.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1951.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1952.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1953.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

With just 10miles on the clock!!

PICT1957.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Back home, settling in PICT1959.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1965.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1966.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1969.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1983.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT2038.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

And just to show you... Lupo and his new big little brother PICT2016.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT2019.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Wow very nice. love the wheels. Not seen one in that colour before.

Didn;t know they were doing a diesel GT yet, thought it was just the 1.4 supercharged jobbie

Good buy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Joe

That is very nice, liking the wheels shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Good colour also smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wow I like a lot smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> good choice, like the 170 petrol as well, but 170 diesel seems to make more sense economy wise smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

looks cool, but whats with the huuuge front vw badge? unless its just the perspective thats making it look massive lol

Thanks for the comments guys, glad there's alot of you who approve biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yes I like blue cars... well I also went for a dark colour so's not to draw attention to the black plastic bumper and I know black is abit of b!tch to clean/keep looking clean!

@ Luke - I'll be keeping this bad boy standard for a while! The car cost me enough without modding it already! Plus its more than enough power for my liking atm tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

His first outting is probably No Rice this Wednesday... so anyone going...eyes peeled please biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />