its nearly finished what do you all think??

riles

nice, same model and year as mine, and mileage is practically the same too! looks good with colour coded bumpers! i agree with swoxy, will look fab after a good bit of elbow grease! like the number plate DBR (dubber) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> was it a bargain?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, same model and year as mine, and mileage is practically the same too! looks good with colour coded bumpers! i agree with swoxy, will look fab after a good bit of elbow grease! like the number plate DBR (dubber) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> was it a bargain?

if you call £1750 cash a bargain then yes! i also have massive plans for this car and they will alll be revealed in 3 weeks time hopefully!wheels the lot!like i said watch this space for updates! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

new bits arrived today pics below peeps!

body parts!

13092006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

13092006001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and coilovers!

13092006002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

my pressed plates will be here on saturday!and wheels were ordered on monday so they take 10-14 days to come as does some other wee bits! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah had to get coils like just would look so stupid being sat that high with a kit on!wheels here next thursday and my other bits too!hopefully all finished by next friday! coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

PICT0239.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT0240.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT0241.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT0242.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT0243.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT0244.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT0246.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT0245.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

very very nice, what else have you left to do..

badgeless grill wolfsburg badge to replace rear vw one still on order been two weeks now!and my interior to fettle!

Does that rear bumper not line up properly at the wheelarch?

Think it's just a cover so that's why it looks that way.

Car looks very nice although i reckon you'll get wedged on a speedbump with the sills being so low! I'd lose the wiper off the rear too. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

suits red better than green smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> looks nice

not a grate fan on body kits and lexus light and all that but thats looking very nice mate.

lexus lights are you taking the piss they are the standard lights i certainly aint going all out to chav it up!

and its not really a body kit its extensions for the bumpers and a set of side skirts!

thanks for the comments everyone!

i have to thank the people that done the work for me at aurora motorsport in carlisle a top job was carried out in a short space of time! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Got to say whe i saw the first pic on the first page i wasnt too interested it didnt look that appealing to me but now surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> if i can get my arosa to look half as decent as that i will be proud it looks friggin sweet and in such short time is even more impressive

Well done its come out good and you have good taste thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" /> but i think a flush tailgate would be the icing on the cake?

wayne