its nearly finished what do you all think??

riles

here it is folks! v reg 1.4sport 49000miles full vw service history immaculate! what do you guys think??

sorry about the quality and size of the pics there off my mobile!

04092006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

04092006001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

04092006002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

04092006003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Height adjustable seats give it away as a sport wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Wheres the front fogs wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

sorry for the confusion folks its a 1.4 s not a sport!

my latest purchse arrived today here it is!

06092006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

im not driving it until its finished so 3 weeks time ish!more parts arriving next week!also have a set of wolfsburg edition mats purchased at edition 38!

Was just about to say, RAC show it as an 'S'

Nice little example that, looks in good condition, with some nice little features and toys smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yeah its very clean few little dents but the place where im getting all the work done removed them for free 6 little ones in total!how nice are they!theres lots more to come keep your eyes in here peeps for updates! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Height adjustable seats give it away as a sport wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

My 1.0 had height adjustable seats shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Cool car mate.

My 1.0 had height adjustable seats shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Cool car mate.

cheers tigz the interior is immaculate like not a scratch or fag burn or out!just a wee shampoo on the seats dont really want my bum on seats that are dirty lol! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> *walks away head hung low in embarrasment!*

??? not sure what you mean mate??please explain??

he thought it was a sport because of the height adjustables. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

nice car though, much perfer the interior to the sport tim tom interior (with the mice) smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Max69vk @ Sep 7 2006, 10:28 PM)

*walks away head hung low in embarrasment!*

??? not sure what you mean mate??please explain??

So you should give us arosa drivers a bad name laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice car by the way, enjoy

Dont worry! I was talking about my error, nothing to do with the car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

sorry mate didnt bother to look at the top of the page my fault also!lol!

is the rear bumper also colour coded?

it is yes couldnt get behind it to take any pics!these are just quick shots ill take some more when i get my digicam back from my mate!

Ah well, at least the Lupo love has prevailed laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> *group hug!*

hehe pmsl laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hi

love it, looks like it has huge potential, color coded bumpers work so well.

Taz

yeah they look so much better imo!

its going to get alot of work done in the three weeks its in ill keep regular updates on progress for you all!

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> tisk tisk tisk. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> *walks away head hung low in embarrasment!*

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and so you should!!! hahahaha.

*these faces rule!*