New Muzic

Slicknick

I'll start:

Pete Philly & Perquisite, Album Minstate, Hip Hop with a jazzy feel from the Dutch boys. ( Highly Recommended )

Outkast Idlewild, we all know who they're.

The Roots, Game Theory, New Album from Philly's finest.

Also off to see Franz Ferdinand tonight at the Forum in Kentish Town. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

while since i'd bought any albums so picked up a few last week, new snowpatrol and keane are ok but coming late to Ray Lamontagne's album Trouble which is really good.

edit, is that idlewild album new, got their last two but think i've had that one for a while or has it just been released?

Edited by Crusoe

while since i'd bought any albums so picked up a few last week, new snowpatrol and keane are ok but coming late to Ray Lamontagne's album Trouble which is really good.

edit, is that idlewild album new, got their last two but think i've had that one for a while or has it just been released?

Idlewild is the new album it dropped yesterday! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Still listening to Red hot chilis new one at the moment or whatevers on my ipod...

Love the new futillies Single so thinking of buying that on Pay day along with a couple of random films.... been out the music scene recently so not sure whats going on...

I love The Noisettes at the moment... Not sure if there signed or not but if you got on Myspace or there website and listen to a couple of there tracks youll want to go on Amazon and buy there album!!!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Last one I bought was Billy Talent II. It's a pretty unique punk/metal affair in much the same vein as their first album.

One of my newest favourite (not favourite new) bands is Mr Bungle, full of genre-jumping craziness.

Imogen Heap - I'm one of the few that's been following her since around 1996 and only now is she starting to break through - worth a look.

Sam Brown - I bought her entire back catalogue in one go a couple of months ago and can't believe that I've been missing out on her music for almost two decades! Definately worth checking out - what a voice!

Bif Naked continues to excite. My Chemcial Romance is about the only decent recent thing that's come out, ihmo (*), although their first album is terrible.

Nina Gordon's just released some new stuff which is okay, but got me listening to Veruca Salt again. Looking forward to their new stuff which is also supposed to be coming soon. Along with a new Evenescence(sp?) album right in time for crimbo...

Check-in by the Challets was quite good for a couple of months in a novelty knind of way...

Forgot to add the Nerina Pallot album - the last three tracks on that are worth the price of the whole thing, stunning stuff.

Deek.

* although that Lily Allen album's actually allright if you take it for what

it is - harmless pop music. Gilrs Aloud falls into the same category (although I do turn that stuff down when I'm in the city centre...)

Edited by dxg

In the car:

Joan as Policewoman

Belle and Sebastian (Push Barman...)

The Raconteurs

Flaming Lips (Clouds taste metallic)

I can't remember what else...

At work XFM on the radio so at the moments its the Go Team

i'm loving the stranglers free cd from THE MAIL smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Beth Orton - Comfort of Strangers,

Freeland - Now and Then,

Turin Brakes - Jack in a Box &

Massive Attack - Mezzanine

I've not really been playing anything 'new', but then there's nothing that's really grabbing my attention.