Picture of the day

ArosaMike

IMG_6288_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />
Lupo Calender!
Not sure it's good enough for the calendar but made me laugh when i saw it the other morning, smoking hot. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Chris chris chris, why didn't you submit this, its brilliant! Theres plenty of pretty standard fare Lupo's parked in car parks, but this has a wintery slant. This and Payna's newcastle/reflection pic are my favourite so far.

Canon EOS350D 77mm ( on a 35-80mm F4 lense ) shot at F5.6 1sec shutter speed and ISO400 , not to bad for hand held for that long a time glasgow1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_0078copycopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

just seen this pic andi , its really good and soooo suits being in black and white shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Thanks mate, still struggling with the new camera though.

I took close to a hundred shots at my friends house tonight.

3 were keepers and thats just because I didnt want the complete night to be a waste!

Will practice more at the pro disply tommorrow night.

fireworks002-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

what program are you using mate to convert them , i have one called RawShooter and its great you can play with every aspect of the pic BEFORE you convert the images to jpeg ie if there a bit dark you can ajust the exposure brighter or darker etc etc its great

do you want me to get the links to the tutorials for the 350D that my dad sent my for you ???

Thanks mate, yes the links wouldbe great.

I took the shots last night in JPEG only, as I was low on memory space and I'd not took my extra CF card.

You couldn't believe just how hard it was to track the rockets, this is the only shot out of 30+ rockets that came out! lol

fireworks086-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I expected to see loads of firework piccies! I like the Catherine Wheel on Andi

where as i got as far as taking the camera to the display and leaving it in the car cause i couldnt be bothered running the risk of it getting nicked in a field of thousands of people and feck all police

where as i got as far as taking the camera to the display and leaving it in the car cause i couldnt be bothered running the risk of it getting nicked in a field of thousands of people and feck all police

Thats what insurance is for tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

dotdotdash how did you get the water to look like that without it being under exposed from taking a picture into the sun?

2nd for sure.

i am setting out to take some pictures tomorrow. might need some tips when i get back from my failings!

I over exposed the image by 1.5 stops for that photo and with the sun just that little bit higher in the sky provided a lot more light than this photo where although only taken a few seconds later only needed half a stop.

I’m not sure which photo I like best.

I like the first one you posted better.

4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

white balance was well off though DSCN2030Medium.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

my mate messing around on a field in the dark, with his handbreak. tripod action.

was a SHITTY (read as very very poor) Nikon Coolpix camera i borrowed from work for the day.