Wedding Bells

Tigz™

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nutter, hope your not hungover!

hope it goes well buddy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

he wont remember a thing, all the best fella heres to the happy couple smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Was ace!

Decided to go and stop in another bridal room at another hotel tonight, so not in for long.

I'm sure someone will be along soon with photos.

My first job will be U-Tubing Max.

Hi this is Max.

Hey guys!

What a brilliant weekend.. Was such a lovely day yesterday!

I have soooooo many fotos which will be up soon for you to all see...

Will write more soon... still got 2 get myself bk to Bracknell tonight!

till then

xxx

Andi & Emma - Congratulations guys! Was a beautiful day & a fantastic evening!

The rest of you - you guys make me laugh so much, had a really great evening with all of you. My feet have just about recovered from silly shoes/too much dancing. I'm still headache free but I'm feeling really *really* tired. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Haven't uploaded my pics yet, only *the* video...

Please note: This video is strictly NSFW. It contains male nudity. It is also likely to mentally scar one or two people.

The sound quality isn't great and it was very dark in the hall, but you'll get the general idea. Andi has a proper video of it!

Max's boss - if you are reading this, you know what you need to do with this video... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by nickilupo

Had a fantastic time, thanks Andi and Emma for such a good evening.

Redbull gives you wings (cheers to Darren for the supply) , it also makes you take your clothes off. swear at taxi drivers (sarah) and generally makes a party rock smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thank god i was no where near them guys stripping cause im sure i would have joined em wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Who is getting married next biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Wow, what a weekend.

Firstly thankyou to Andi and Emma for the invite. Andi looked really smart in his wedding suit and Emma looked lovely in her dress. Really pictureske (sp) day, the horse and cart was really pretty and a nice way to exit the chuchyard for Andi, Emma and Chloe.

Thanks to everyone for making the evening so much fun and also for making my girlfriend feel so much a part of the group, she felt very welcome.

Thanks to Redbull for keeping me and Clifford dancing all night, making John fall asleep (its not supposed to do that) and making Max...errr take his clothes off on stage???

Thanks to Sarah for making me laugh my head off in the taxi, her continuous rant about "bum sex", "brown love" and how various members of the taxi are all "in to anal" was hillarious...even the taxi driver found it funny.

Oh and thanks to Zoe for managing to get us a taxi at some early hour...I was ranting about how we should all walk back to the hotel as we would not get a taxi and Zoe saved us all...well done.

Someone else get married so we can do it again...Fran and Ben...you have been together a bit, hurry up and arrange. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oooh, yes... I forgot to thank Sarah & Max for the 2am phone call wanting to know what room of the hotel I was in so they could continue the party (despite there being no mini bar... eh Max?!? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />).

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Another thing I should probably add is a big congratulations to the Club Lupo contingent of the guest list for failing to turn up in a single lupo! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well, ive finally made it home 2 Bracknell in one piece!!

Thank you all so much for a brilliant weekend.. Andi n Emma you both looked great.. was a lovely service

'Purple headed mountain' anyone??

And the evening reception was great too..

Thank you guys for reminding me about my anal chat this morning... and swearing at all the taxi companys in Rotherham..oops!! And as for calling u Nicki..... i'm sure i was in the slightest bit agressive!!

hehehehe

Photos coming soon... and that vids hilarious... wen max woke up this morning hes put it boxers in inside out and bk 2 front! hehehe!

Here's a few of mine for you:

776.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> 781.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> 784.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

785.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> 788.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> 789.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

790.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> 792.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> 794.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

795.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> 797.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> 799.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

800.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> 809.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> 817.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

wen max woke up this morning hes put it boxers in inside out and bk 2 front! hehehe!

Thats because its the only item of clothing that he actually put back on himself Sarah! You & I had to help him with the rest! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />