Attendee List

Yellow Lupo chick

i'll bring some ribena wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i just remember last year when they said VAG only on the stand and then we had max sneak on with the VX laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

They were only jealous.lol The people on the gates said "your only driving this cos you cant afford a TT" rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I shall be there. Just finishing my new boot install tidy up and getting a major service done ready for this.

think you should let flo be a dirty girl for the weekend...

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Jens car ever be dirty ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Not on the stand

Jon

AK Lupo

Andy P

Lunalupi

Babs

Andy P

mr TDI

tdwindustries

Max

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

*Cough Cough*

If you think I'm giving you crazy people my phone number tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Anyway, same as last year, no camping, no car.

I'll decide on the weekend what day I'm coming dependent on weather.

Will be bringing an extra one this year though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

This is the problem with having so many thread!

Edited by Tigz

right none of this nonsence of peoples cars not going on the stand tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> everyone with a VAG car is going on the stand

They were only jealous.lol The people on the gates said "your only driving this cos you cant afford a TT" rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

thats about as offensive as it gets, IMO mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I'll be there on the Sunday, btw. I was going to take the Golf, but its not really in a fit state for the journey. I'm not taking the Teg, after I went to the show at Telford and got countless people shouting "You do realise its a VW show??"

No shit, Sherlock rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

So I'm hoping to codge a lift in my sisters Lupo smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i want to go lol

then go! convoy up with AK and me! oh, and Canis probably!

Is there space on the stand for a half finished/started project screamer?? I would be coming over with luke and kady if so..

Theirs always space for you darren!

cool, add me to the list!!

edited to add; thanks for adding me al, star man, master of all robotic dance poses!!

I should really get lessons on that robot dance

On the stand/All weekend

nfbr

yellow lupo chick

hanley

Dubweiser

Arun

Bossjohn

Dale

Sleeky Tdi

One Litre Wonder

i99y