My new wheels are finally on (100% complete now)

Mike_M

My MOMO Arrows are finally on and the car is dirty momo1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Wheels are 7.5 x 16" ET35 with 195/40/16 tyres

momo4.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

momo5.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

momo6.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

momo7.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by mike_m

needs to go lower tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> but those wheels look good biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Lookin' good Mike. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cheers for the comments.

I will not go any lower due to the high miles I cover and the roads I use to go to work are crap...........I am happy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by mike_m

Looks really really smart shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

And i think it suits the height aswel, not really a fan of fully lowering laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by cardaft

Cheers..........wold love to deck her but it just would not be practical for me. The GF complains as it is now laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> saying its like a bumper car ride.......I don't think its that bad to be honest laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I dont envy you cleaning them laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> But other than that, the Arrows look sweet.

Still not seen you in Bournmouth yet.

Cheers laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Finished the wheels today and they are really nice and bright now......well chuffed smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Finished the final cutting and then the polish of the wheels the other day and here is the final result.

gti1.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

gti2.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

gti3.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by mike_m

I remember when you first got those and everyone said they'd look crap! Well done mate, they look stunning wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cheers..........there were some mixed opinions and I was starting to have second thoughts, but glad I ploughed on anyway smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Think they suit the car a lot........better in the flesh

definatly worth the hard work youve put in to them. first impressions they werent to my taste but theyre definatly growing on me! i think they suit the car really well!

Jen x

Good work! Not the type of wheels i'd go for but they look way better than i thought they would when you first posted the pics. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Reading this post again I have to say what a blinding job you've done, I started to do the lips on my rims this weekend & it took me nearly 6 hours just to prep one to 1200 grade. Mind you, they did look like they'd previously been refurbed by Stevie Wonder! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Forgot to ask you how your hands were after doing this?! Im suffering from a blister on every finger & I've ****ed my shoulder from all the vigarous rubbing laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />