Whats your mileage?

Petrified

54 plate GTI - 9k miles on clock. Driven harder than you'll ever believe, just not very far laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

99 T plate SDI - 72k miles. My daily 'wheel barrow'... and goes like a demon smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken from my post on:

Jul 1 2006, 07:30 PM

Post #27

Bought my car 1 year and 2 weeks ago from the stealers with 20 miles on the clock, now has 50,480 on it. wacko.gif

Now got 52,698!! just a few days over a month and 2218 miles extra!!

Taken from my post on:

Jul 1 2006, 07:30 PM

Post #27

Bought my car 1 year and 2 weeks ago from the stealers with 20 miles on the clock, now has 50,480 on it. wacko.gif

Now got 52,698!! just a few days over a month and 2218 miles extra!!

you'll have more miles than me by the end of the year ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I guess it reassures most people that one of the cars with the most miles on is one that gets pushed to it's limits (the engine) and is still healthy, making good power. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Mine too. Just this morning, empty tank, A4 cabrio damn near takes my bumper off pulling in front of me.

Foot to floor, chased him to 122mph @ 6500rpm

I don't do it that often though proud to say that this is the fastest car i have owned.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought it on Sunday 20th August.

1999 T Black

1.4s

52,000 miles when bought on Sunday now 52,347 miles

Full VAG/Main Dealer Service History

Just had done ( seller paid for this not me tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> )

2 New Rear Tyres

2 Front Discs

Front Pads

New Windscreen due to large spiderweb crack on passenger side.

Now with a full 12 months MOT wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />