Häns is now remapped!

nfbr

graph2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

First rolling road prior to the remap came out at 80.4bhp @ the fly

after the remap its now running 117bhp @ Flywheel - or for those of you out their who moan at fly-figures - 100.4bhp @ the wheels smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the all important figure - Torque

Now running 247.8Nm of Torque, thats equivilant to 182.9lb/ft smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

One thing i know for sure - Is BY GOD ITS QUICK!!!!!

Those are some very interesting figures, i bet it is bloody quick, 100bhp at the wheels is not to be sniffed at, thats more than a standard GTi and more than some modified examples aswell.

Thats a great torque curve mate!

Who did the remap?

Jabbasport mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Your car would probably kill a sport. Your little diesel is class, good job and great graph.

Personally i think a 0-60 sprint i wouldn't be as quick as a standard sport

However 40 - 70 would be a COMPLETELY different matter

and 40 - 90, again would be good to see...

Jabbasport mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Personally i think a 0-60 sprint i wouldn't be as quick as a standard sport

However 40 - 70 would be a COMPLETELY different matter

and 40 - 90, again would be good to see...

go on Häns!

who cares about 0-60's these days, theres only one place to be tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and I recon you'll be looking at around 16.3.

Mine 16v'r came out at 126bhp @ the fly but only 94bhp or something at the wheels. thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

just need me a remap, maybe I can push 95 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

excellent result though. where was the rolling road?

edit: whoops jabbasport.. aye.

Edited by Petrified

rough counting, Its taking roughly 3 seconds per 10mph from 60-70, 70-80, 80-90, then about 5 seconds from 90-100 (indicated)

but my god he pulls like a bloody train ! its really wierd! i cant figure out where all this extra power and torque was hidden

Do you mind me asking how much it cost? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> If yes then feel free to tell me to **** off biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Very impressive mate, Jabbasport is the place to go by the looks of things. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Shame i don't have a diesel otherwise i'd be off to get a remap!

thats awesome

is that a custom map or an off the shelf one did they do any thing else pre map

what else have you done to your car im tempted now

Modified the air intake with a propper directed cold air feed, standard airbox is using a BMC cotton gauze air filter - cleaned but not oiled, and i run my custom centrebox back straight through exhaust system.

It was a custom remap, as Jabba will no longer do an off the shelf one on the 1.4 tdi's

I'm going to ask if they do one for the 16v sport. if they can do a custom remap, surely they can remove the flat spot and add a bit of torque.

my engine is mapped for 95ron to, maybe they could map it for 98ron and it would gain a bit more. i wonder if they can remove the limiter too?

ooh soo many questions.

ignore me, im going to email them. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Welcome to the club mate...your figures are very similar to mine, when I got mine remapped at Jabba last year. Having just analyzed the figures, they were infact exactly the same as yours, but I was a little concerned about the engine kicking out black smoke at about 3000RPM that I asked Michael to de-tune it a little, which he did. GREAT FUN isn't it....ENJOY!!! Are you getting quite a bit of smoke at 3K RPM??

Regards

Mark

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=15023

More smoke is to be expected, it happens to all diesels after a remap.

Very good torque figures, Jabba are top notch, my dad's booked his 1.8t project there again to be mapped in June after its new additions ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Gonna be silly fast!

Performance to match the looks now for Hans, congrats and a great birthday present.

Tom

Are you getting quite a bit of smoke at 3K RPM??

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> yup. dont care though

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> yup. dont care though

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Mark

Tim Allen style on Tool Time style with grunting "More Power!".

Enjoy it Al! just wondering, whats the fuel economy like now?

Well booting it all the way home i returned 170 miles from a half tank - so 340 miles (motorway) to a full tank from booting it... Seems better if anything - With the tuning box on i managed 120miles from a half tank with motorway driving...

Will give "sensible" motorway driving figures next week when i'm back in warrington for work...