My TDi 112.7 BHP on Dyno

ArosaPD

Had my motor on rollers at Jabbasport this afternoon (Thursday) and Michael succesfully managed to get 112.7 with 245.3Nm of Torque out of her (good ole boy). She would have gone to 116BHP but chuffed a little smoke out the zorst so had to back the torque off a tad. The outcome is one sweet running TDi with more power to come in the new year.

DynoPrintoutedited2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

What was it before the remap?

She's running custom made Powerflow full system and Tigz she was pushing 83BHP before.

Wow, just that with a remap and exhaust, the jabbasport boys certainly showed up the other remaps!

Hmmmmmn, how much did it cost mate?

And what are the future plans, hehe.

Lee.

Oh..and a K&N! Yeah, Michael took 4 hours of his time to get this as good as he could, he is such a proffesional that bloke. Because he was unable to flash the ECU on the car he had to remove it each time (7 in total) and then power run it. Future plans are a little bit undecided at the moment, but I'll keep you posted Sleeky. For a re-map you are looking at £375 but when I spoke with them today they said that if the club could get 10 of it's TDi owners together for a group buy the would discount by 10%. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

we dont have 10 tdi owners sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Surely, we must have 10 TDi owners.....don't we???? cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Now that is a nice power graph one day my 1.4 petrol WILL run that much power it just costs more with petrol cars but while on the subject of your car mate what does it sound like with the powerflow zorst does it still sound like a diesel?, does it sound bike style like raspy etc or is it throaty im asking for my decision on whether to go there but also my mate wants to know if his TDI 206 will sound nice with an exhaust?

wayne

I'm guessing jabbas the way forward for remaps then smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Jabbasport built the engine that went in the lupo that almost one the VW cup back in 03 (if he didnt roll it at the last round doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" /> )

They know what there doing thats for sure smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The thin blue line is the torque graph prior to the re-map (all thin lines are pre-remap and all thick lines are post-remap). Subtle modder I have had loads of people say to me that when I pull away in my car, that it doesn't sound like a diesel at all. She defo is not noisey, that was a prerequisite when I got them to build the system for me, but I think she sounds quite throaty for a 1.4 oil burner. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hi,

Allards have got some great injectors that would really make the think fly!

Ever thought about upgrading to a hybrid turbo?

Best wishes

John

John

I have spoken to both Alan and LLoyd Allard in the past and wasn't too impressed when I'd previously arranged to see them whilst I was in the near vicinity to them. When I called to ask for directions to their place the reply I got was,"Sorry I've got loads of stuff to get ready for despatch I can't see you today now". Needless to say, I was livid. That said, you really can't take away from them their knowledge and vast diesel tuning experience. They would only do a generic re-map and I really wanted the custom map which is what Michael at Jabba did for me. I have already considered both your ideas John and will see what Santa and the New Year brings. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'm lookin' at 120BHP in Spring 2006!!!!!!

Edited by ArosaPD

Im trying to decide which way to go on mine! Think im going to keep the standard exhaust, and then maybe water/methanol along with some bigger injectors and a remap (with the boost turned up).

Lee.

My advice Lee would be to collect all your thoughts and ideas, go see Jabba (or give them a call) and see what they say. Not teaching you to suck eggs here, but naturally, get your cam belt changed before any mods are done. I did a full service and a cambelt change two days before taking mine to Jabba. And with the power being the way it is, I'm glad that I took the time to do that now. Personally I'd ditch the standard zorst, with all them mods you are talking about doing, that exhaust is just going to restrict/limit all your hard work..

Mark smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />