My Lupo 20/12/06

canonman

Just got my lupo today, my first car 39_3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

de_3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

1d_3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by canonman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look nice smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> really like the red interior too, nice contrast! yea there should be a 16v badge on the grille. got any plans for the car?

Jen x

look nice smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> really like the red interior too, nice contrast! yea there should be a 16v badge on the grille. got any plans for the car?

Jen x

Well going to put the ipod cable in there as it not got cd player. Might get some mud flaps lol tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> dunno really

Sweet, same as mine but with different head rests tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I got mud flaps on mine cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Yea you wanna get a new 16v badge I reckon they look smooth with it on the grill, I took mine off but put it back on straight away.

how much is ya insurance going to be on that as mine is a first car as well and cheapest i could find was £2061.00

Sam.

Sweet, same as mine but with different head rests tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I got mud flaps on mine cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Yea you wanna get a new 16v badge I reckon they look smooth with it on the grill, I took mine off but put it back on straight away.

how much is ya insurance going to be on that as mine is a first car as well and cheapest i could find was £2061.00

Sam.

Yea I want one on the grill I seen them on ebay cheep so I will get one from there. How much are mud flaps?

Edited by canonman

£1600 provisional. Yea I want one on the grill I seen them on ebay cheep so I will get one from there. How much are mud flaps?

Not sure they were already on the car wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> who was that insurance with?

Very nice first car shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Yea I want one on the grill I seen them on ebay cheep so I will get one from there. How much are mud flaps?

Mudflaps are around £15 - £20 per pair i think smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> which would look smart wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What will insurance be like on that!? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

My brother, on provisional licence for a sport, £1040 fully comp with elephant!!!!!

Crazy

My brother, on provisional licence for a sport, £1040 fully comp with elephant!!!!!

Crazy

Wicked how old is he?

i payed £1030 for a sport on a provisional @ 17, didnt change when i passed

with norwich union direct

any plans for the car?

wow thats really good, Ermm I thinking of putting a spoiler on as I seen a few and they look rather good. Do Vw still do mats? or do I have to find some on ebay?

Edited by canonman

• 1 month later...

Cleaned inside my car today and got some dash cleaner and it brought it up really nice. Some photos

DSC00942.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00944.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by canonman

Thanks yea really nice car for my first one, too good to be learning in, always feel good when my friends say its cool and all they got is old rover metros or Clio’s lol:P. Going to take the bumper strips off soon when I get chance. Bidding on some mud flaps now tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

sweet as.! that insurance is mad, is that on your own or what? i think thats as much as mine was and that was on my 1L!!!!

The cheepest I have found now is £1450 and thats with quin.com which is good and then goes down when I pass.

Just cleaned my car today also look really smart now it clean was really dusty as it has been stuck in my garage.

DSC00965.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00964.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

• 2 weeks later...

Its looking really smart shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Should look even better imo with the mud laps on, post some pics when you have them fitted wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

mate you are very lucky to have a first car like that!

i used to have one and loved it!!!! very nippy to.....

just watch what your doing in it and get used to the car

before you start going crazy in it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

very very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!