My Lupo 20/12/06

canonman

You got nothing better to do at 27 minutes past 11 at nite than take pictures of ya sat nav. Lol. looks pretty gd, I have one of the older ones and they are very easy to use and very good at gettin ya places.

If i was you i'd mount it on the right hand side not in the centre. Does me hed in there.

Sam.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nope that was yesterday night lol tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> yea my friend said you can get pulled over for having it in the middle

I would like one of them, do they warn you of speed cameras aswel? some do

Looks like your in need of a cd player by look of your cd wire wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I would love a sat nav! What are you doing at 23:27...listening to Heart FM?!

Just drove back from birmingham and took a quick snap.

I would like one of them, do they warn you of speed cameras aswel? some do

Looks like your in need of a cd player by look of your cd wire wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yep tells you where all the speed camera's are. Nope I didn't get a cd player in the end got a ipod cd's are out biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Want to get a rear areo wiper next

Got my new wiper today and well impressed with it

Before

DSC00220.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

After

DSC02637.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by canonman

if you want front areo wipers, pm me and I can give you a parts number to get ones that will fit to your existing arms smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That is a shocking photo!

Cool & subtle mod though!

Need to get my *rse in gear and get mine on both front and rear!

Ray

Sorry tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I took in the dark after I put in on with my k800i will get a better one soon biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 1 month later...

Done a few bits to my lupo over the weekend. Took the bumper strips off and got some new number plates which has made things look alot better. Also picked up a single slot cd player up for £40 which was a barign!

Before

DSC03014.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Half way

DSC03013.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

After

DSC03018.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

New plates

DSC03021.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by canonman

Just got a few sticky bits left on one side and 2 white lines but if you scrape them it comes off so I guess it just a build up of wax and dirt but it was getting to cold so i left it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by canonman

cambridge lights would look really nice on your car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

looking good , keep the mods coming mate

Looks really good, much better without rub strips, and i like the VW number plates

DSC03013.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Could do with some front mudflaps, subtle mod but look good IMO biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Its a pain keeping black cars looking nice in this weather isnt it, i picked mine up from the body shop yesterday and i was going to take some pics of it today but its filthy again sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> so it will have to wait till nest time i wash it.

Chris

I will look on ebay for some biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> yea black shows every mark ****** to keep clean sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

• 2 months later...

I didn't realise that the newer lupos had odd sized mirrors? My sdi has one big one and one small one and the sport has both small ones.

Well my mums been driving the sport around and she took it the cinima car park and she bumped it, not happy so she can sort it out lol. Yea cardaft told me there rare-ish