paulbin

paulbin

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats bloody cool buddy cant wait to see it wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Nice one Paul, kudos for going it alone and getting this done it's very cool shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> I look forward to seeing it in the flesh.

OK people, its about time as most of you know but here it is

Just want to give a big shout out to Storm Developments for doing a fantastic job and looking after me.

And finally pictures

SV103600.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SV103601.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SV103605.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SV103606.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

in these pictures, on the third one, what is the thing that looks like a dump-valve (top-right)??

Edited by LOOPTY-LUPO

Nice wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> car looks spot on now paul and has the power to back it up, was wondering whos car was geting supercharged when i saw the spotted thread after seeing their advert

look forward to seeing it at UD this year?

wayne

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Sh¡t the bed thats sweet Paul, baggsy riding shotgun when I see you next.

You must be so happy, grinning from ear to ear after every journey.

What are you doing about the carbon cover though?

i forgot to ask first time around...have they uprated anything?

Is it running a second ECU?

Ive looked into Storm before and they seem to mention Rotrex alot on their site, how come you decided to go for an Eaton ?

cheers

Tom

ok lots of questions, im not to sure how much they are gonna be charging for the conversion, my car was done a a low rate for obvious reasons, i will definatly have a talk to them if theres alot of interest.

They mainly deal with rotrex and havent worked with an eaton before but i already had the eaton so they wanted to give it a go.

The sound it mental, really turns head will get pictures up as soon as possible.

The VW ecu wasnt up for handling the extra boost, so that had to be ripped out and changed for the new version of the emerald, we still havent got it set up right but its running well, just got to tinker with it some more.

Ahhhhh so its your car! Took my car to storm in Dec'06 and saw your car and Andy told me what was happening. Storm are fixing my car from my little accident, and i've been back every now and again. Went this saturday and saw your car, but now its finished!

I’ve seen this car, and its lovely! Nice conversion too! Spoke to Andy and Miles about your car and they also showed me the build up pics of your engine. Have you got the pics that they took of your build up from them? Speak to Miles, i'm sure he'll give you a few copies.

Looks lovely, and from what andy tells me it goes like stink!

Bet you're not disappointed at all! Great motor, and i spent a lot of time admiring it!

Can't wait to see some vid's of it in action, as seen the rest of storms cars in action and make me excited every time i see them!

Nice work Paul!!!

Would be interested in some rough performance figures. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by matt a