Jen

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yep fraid so Flo was attacked by a meany focus :( but shes back at last with a few extra little touch ups :D

she spent a week in greg howell's very capable hands and came back absolutely immaculate :D

had full bumper repair and spray (where i kinda kissed a van), bonnet respray, left wing (where the focus hit) replaced and sprayed, left rear quarter and door resprayed, sill repaired after we had a little 'incident' with a pot hole :s door shut repaired where someone tried to crowbar their way in, wing mirrors resprayed and dents taken out the right rear quarter :D

then was racing and trashed one wheel so decided what the hell i'd have them redone too so had the baskets white and the backs red to give a red pin stripe :D

love her shes soooo much more perfect than i could ever have imagined :D

just need to sort the electrics now and ABS pump has gone so thats just something else to add to the list *sigh*

few pics to give you the idea!!

18751_468885195620_508205620_11126842_1611491_n.jpg

18751_468885315620_508205620_11126843_4251629_n.jpg

xx

Looks brilliant with those wheels, would have them spaced out 20mm myself though. This is now my fave car on here I think!

This exterior, with Caspers engine and 99hjhm's mods would make the perfect Lupo

Dont like the wheel colour. :ph34r:

Only ever hear good things about Greg Howell, will defo take my car there when i can give it up for enought time to sort out the paint.

Whats up with your electrics?

:D :D :D thanks :D

yea could do with spacers its on my to do eventually list :D

ive got to replace a module just not got round to it yet, well like 3 years later still not got round to it, apparently its a dash out job, got a replacement module just not got the space, tools, money or help yet haha :D xx

It was the convenience module you needed to replace wasn't it?

Let me look into it's whereabouts for you, as I remember Foxy's Convenience module on his GTi being relatively easy to access once the lower dash and fusebox were out of the way on the drivers side.

I can't imagine VW hiding something that far up into the dash so for it to need removing to fix?

It was the convenience module you needed to replace wasn't it?

Let me look into it's whereabouts for you, as I remember Foxy's Convenience module on his GTi being relatively easy to access once the lower dash and fusebox were out of the way on the drivers side.

I can't imagine VW hiding something that far up into the dash so for it to need removing to fix?

Relative to what? CIA internal database? It must be possible to get out, I had a play in there, not easy.