nfbr's TDI

nfbr

very nice mate.

looks stunning on those rims.

where are those pics took? up above denshaw or delph by any chance. me and the missus cnat quite decide if it is laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

very nice mate.

looks stunning on those rims.

where are those pics took? up above denshaw or delph by any chance. me and the missus cnat quite decide if it is laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Greenfield mate, Holmfirth road heading towards Kirklees (huddersfield), Near dovestones reservoir

Ummmm, not 100% sure on the new wheels, they do look good but I really liked the old ones. Every time I see a pic of your car with them on it makes me think about getting some like that for GTi

As said previously, The 16" Multispokes and the mudflaps will be back on in october through until next may smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

so Häns will still look like he always did for 7 months of the year smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That last picture is definately a calender picture, maybe for one of the Autumn months. Looks ace mate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Couldn't decide which one i liked most, so i've submitted the last pic, and the second pic.

Looks really good mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Its amazing how wheels can change the look of a car.

Thanks mike, Sorry to disapoint you about the tyres from the Multispokes.

It's a stunner mate, you must be very proud.

Fallen in love with the car all over again... and i'm sure by the time June gets here, I'll be falling in love yet again biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Its jabbatime soon wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Very rare that you see my car like this...

PICT0498.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

haha a bit of rallying? took mine out the other day, it was raining and it had been at my girlfriends and as they are doing building work it had got all dusty so i took him out to get a few slides in the rain. haha. then washed him straight after i got home. haha

Were back in business 6PICT0537.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6PICT0535.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6PICT0543.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6close.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

They look a little blue if anything, but this is because of the reflection off the bottom of the iridium indicator bulb

this looks amazing, i asked on an other post if this was possible and they redirrected me to this page, i am thinking of doing this myself is it difficult?any thing i should know? 6PICT0615.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6PICT0617.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6PICT0620.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6PICT0625.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much for your kind comments smallgreen thingy bloke smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I love your 'yarr ship too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

are you coming to ed 38 ? you can ask all the questions in the world their biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lowered by 80mm front, 60 rear on these wheels, 80 rear on my 16"s in winter

sidelights werent THAT difficult to do, just gotta be decent at soldering, and good at drilling a clean hole

as for the muckyness, that was real embarassing, but was caused by the journey too and from milton keynes rolling road day, which was in pleasent rain all the way their and back, flicking random salty water all over my poor baby smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

keskin make nice rims only critisism i have is the thinly applied laquer does not last very long, look nice tho mate shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

keskin make nice rims only critisism i have is the thinly applied laquer does not last very long, look nice tho mate shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Agreed. on one of the rear wheels i have a couple of "dots" where it looks like tiny stones have hit and lifted the lacquer.

god job i slap a load of carnauba wax on them once a week !

they defo wont be staying on for the winter though, so thats 90% of the damaging factors out of the way smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Wow surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> That the first picture I've seen of your motor withthe Keskins on, it looks feckin awesome thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

a premanition

my dad came home last week singing the praises of a black tdi with red bucket seats thats "more powerful than a gti" i think he wanted me to buy yours

Not quite more powerful than a GTI...

i guess you live near to warrington then ?

What colour is your mk2 ?

Wow surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> That the first picture I've seen of your motor withthe Keskins on, it looks feckin awesome thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Which one buddy ?

6PICT0620.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

This one! The car has perfect poise & ride height, the wheels & smaller details like the door handle trims really compliment each other & they give the whole car a look of class. Superb mrgreen.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mrgreen:" border="0" alt="mrgreen.gif" />

This one! The car has perfect poise & ride height, the wheels & smaller details like the door handle trims really compliment each other & they give the whole car a look of class. Superb amp1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

amp2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

more dificult in mine as the seats use four bolts...

in yours however, whip the plastic trim off behind the seat (1 bit either side, in the rear footwells) then wang the seat all the way back, you'll see two nuts and a plastic clip, remove the nuts, pinch the plastic clip, then roll the seat back and it'll lift straight out smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Where'd you get the carpet for the rearseats from. I've look a couple of car parts shops and found nothing.

I've got some left if you want a bit ?

I was thinking of doing the boot floor and side panels with it as wel, but its a bit too thick to work properly with the velcro on the underside of the sub - meaning every time i remove the sub, i'd be taking the carpet with it!

If there is enough to do the backs of the seats then Ill take it off your hands smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> if there enough for both cars tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ?

I rekon so mate... will unroll it and measure up...

Also got 2/3 a can of spray glue left too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I rekon so mate... will unroll it and measure up...

Also got 2/3 a can of spray glue left too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

nice one we'll have it then! if you can measure it and ill chat on msn later and we'll sort it out if you like biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />