This is What a Lupo Cambridge Looks Like!

lupogtiboy

cambridgerear.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

cambridgefront.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

this came into work a few weeks ago, was just waiting to be washed! comes into work quite a lot, but is the only one i've seen in my area!

I used to see pne at meadowhall regular.

Left a note on the windscreen with my phone number asking if they want to trade there rear lights with my 'special edition' red lights biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i would have thought an se would have electric windows tho!? and its listed on etka as being a cambridge edition too!

Weren't Cambridge and Oxford editions just sold on the continent?

UK got the SE, there were two phases of these IIRC the second phase had these alloys and the first phase (the one I first had) had the 13" 5 spokes.

Basically on the first phase (2000-2001) you got the alloys which were a dealer fit for free and the price of the basic model was reduced by £500 (it was at the time I got mine anyway), standard interior and exterior colours were available.

Second generation SE had different colours, this green, black and a lightish grey and they were the only colours. They also had special upholstery and front foggys (I think) along with those nice 14" wheels. You also got a free 'SE' rucksack too.

There was one in the exact same colour as the one pictured which pulled up next to me on my way home. It was an SDI 52 plate Cambridge edition.

UK got the SE, there were two phases of these IIRC the second phase had these alloys and the first phase (the one I first had) had the 13" 5 spokes.

Basically on the first phase (2000-2001) you got the alloys which were a dealer fit for free and the price of the basic model was reduced by £500 (it was at the time I got mine anyway), standard interior and exterior colours were available.

Second generation SE had different colours, this green, black and a lightish grey and they were the only colours. They also had special upholstery and front foggys (I think) along with those nice 14" wheels. You also got a free 'SE' rucksack too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My late model X reg (2000) SE came with the flannel grey Plaza interior and matching pannels (from the Lupo S). No electrics, air con etc and had standard rear lights and 13 inch steel wheels. Not alloys. Only other thing that seperated it from the Lupo E was the colour coded mirrors.