Club Lupos newest member!

Tigz™

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, shes a good looking girl shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Was she abit overwelmed with all the presents and goings on?

No she was fine, more intrested in the boxes than the toys...

lol, my two neices are just the same, next year im just just going to wrap a box lol!

Next xmas i will have my own one to spoil rotten wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

I don't blame him lol.

Andi she's looking cute as always biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> know what you mean about the box thing, Ben's niece was the same when she came over to stay for a bit.

I've had the lecture last night from the mother in law - me & ben have to make her a grandmother again. Errr ok then!

Ben's words - "Don't even think about it!"

• 9 months later...

It's really weird how time flies, i remember seeing the baby pictures and you completely dismiss the fact that they grow up. I mean i remember you having a baby but she's not much of a baby now! Just don't try to instill the fearlessness too much or she might start ripping your cars apart :lol:

I've tought her how to use a spanner when putting her bounching horse together :lol:

Its a Cliche (sp?) I know, but they really do grow up so quickly, when they are babies they are really boring, and nothing really happends.

All of a suddern they are propper little people!

• 5 months later...