Arosa GTi

al3x kay

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where did i see some crazy sport arosa? red and white if i am not mistaken. always thought that would have been their equivalent. also why didnt they make an arosa Gti? well because seat dont make gti's! probably would have been a cupra if anything! which would have been awesome!!!!

where did i see some crazy sport arosa? red and white if i am not mistaken. always thought that would have been their equivalent. also why didnt they make an arosa Gti? well because seat dont make gti's! probably would have been a cupra if anything! which would have been awesome!!!!

the arosa racer with the white oz's

that was 1600

Edited by Boy'dup

also why didnt they make an arosa Gti? well because seat dont make gti's! probably would have been a cupra if anything! which would have been awesome!!!!

That would be awesome... don't tempt me..!! Would love to stick a GTi lump in the Arosa though to be fair, be different!

• 3 weeks later...

That would have been so cool! It was a bright yellow mk2 Arosa Sport that kept parking near work that made me get into the whole Lupo/Arosa small car-ness!!!

Seat did do some Gti Ibiza's in the late 90's just like Ste said. Arosa Cupra would been a cooler name though!

• 2 weeks later...