The other blown one

andyp

• 2 months later...

Well ok...heres some pics of said conversion...... just to keep all you pesky lot happy! :lol:

newcamera131.jpg

(looking all unloved etc...still all standard)

newcamera134.jpg

(close up of rad)

newcamera133.jpg

(charger trial fitted)

IMG00036-20081201-1406.jpg

Then how it stands at mo.

Ive not got a lot of pics as i havent been able to get across all that often plus im working split shifts, there is one of the car with cooler etc fitted, which i have to get.

• 2 weeks later...

I havent posted much on this as im not been with the car 24/7 so only seeing it when i can.

LGG@ That was first start up after he managed to get the ecu working properly, lots of things have gone on throughout build, stuff changing etc and finding other things that will work etc etc. Ecu has been tweaked so that everything still talks to one another so no issues regarding abs and other stuff. Will be rr'd but live map is to come at a later date.

Car has a small misfire at mo but they are changing leads,plugs and coil pack to see if that cures it, which im hoping it does. Power figures wont be as much as say caspers is gonna be as still standard internals but its still going to be fairly quick.

Edited by andyp

Not been on here to see this

Looked back a couple pages to see info but cant find anything

where you having this work done mate?looks very good quality and high standards!

sounds the nuts on the video!!!!

well done for not selling up!

tom

Conversion has been done by aw tracksports in horncastle and the wiring etc by g&g motorsports in lincoln. Shes 99 percent finished, just waiting on a small part for ecu to make it plug and play.

Very nice, looks and sounds great. A very tidy looking installation, you should be very pleased (as I am sure you are).

I love the whine.