my lupo

ronald

if you put all the links in one post mate, easier viewing as well!! bet u have problems with sump hitting as its so low....

and welcome!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!! its amazing the way everything complements something else . everything is spot on about this car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cool car, it's the first time i've seen the Caratere (?i think) front anywhere but in the adverts for it. Looks great. Nice 2 tone paint too, very subtle. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Edition38 is the first weekend in september . was a really good show last year , there were cars from belgium , germany and holland there to name a few places . there was about 40 if i remember correctly lupo and arosas there both days

Wow!! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

That is awesome!

Love the colour, and though I'm not keen on 2tone, it works really well here!

GTI headlights! Any tips would be very usefull, many people here ask about them, I would love to know how you get them to work.

What front grille is that? It looks good.

oh my, should i have gone for steffans........ laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

edit: ah, it is a zender grille.

Edited by RS2quattro

Hello and welcome biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Only in Holland can you get away with having the word f*** in big letters on your car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That is some nice work you have done there, love the kit and the wheels thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />