Jump to content
mattarosa

Mattarosas Arosas

Recommended Posts

Listen. @mattarosa is team cherrypie all the way! (But just in case he lets you Matt please take a video :) ) 

And that sloe gin is what I have for breakfast man. 

I could drink you under the table @Pete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t tell if you’re being literal or not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all ways Pete......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends which table she means... The living room is lowwwwww where as the kitchen one is a respectable height, although it does have a head on it which looks just like danno, he should watch out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mattarosa said:

Depends which table she means... The living room is lowwwwww where as the kitchen one is a respectable height, although it does have a head on it which looks just like danno, he should watch out.

The head is in the cupboard with the other three now haha but it does look the spit of him ??

EB3A0C28-6479-4636-A827-7DEE2C552086.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like summat off red dwarf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Looks like summat off red dwarf.

?? aye it’s pretty strange in that cupboard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pete said:

Looks like summat off red dwarf.

watch out for spare head 3.

Danno isn't in the cupboard, he is in the closet.

terminologies people.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so far in the lion is like the one from the wizard of Oz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw my old headlights on Matt's delightful open air the other day. I miss them, but they look a million times better on his than they ever did on mine!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason I failed to mention I now own a  Mk2 amongst other things, because im not busy enough :blink: @Skezza has seen it and has much love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much love went down 

Man love

Bumming each other silly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rich said:

Much love went down 

Man love

Bumming each other silly.

and I thought that smell was the 90's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you selling it mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skezza said:

When you selling it mate

Holding on as long as I’m allowed to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fest discount code? 

Unless mattarosa would like to help his two best friends ever ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mscherryviolet said:

Fest discount code? 

Unless mattarosa would like to help his two best friends ever ❤️

Fest discount code? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mattarosa said:

For some reason I failed to mention I now own a  Mk2 amongst other things, because im not busy enough :blink: @Skezza has seen it and has much love it.

What is it? Standard or (yawn...) modded?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mk2 said:

What is it? Standard or (yawn...) modded?

Standard, 1.8 8v, lhd, black

and staying standard 

Edited by mattarosa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LHD, with that ever so annoying self regulating wax stat choke assembly... but working I'd imagine if it's yours?

I'm still hunting the elusive chrome edition countryman. There's one in Austria, but they want too much. And before registering it here, I'll do a professional RHD conversion. And fit AC. All OEM extras.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mk2 said:

LHD, with that ever so annoying self regulating wax stat choke assembly... but working I'd imagine if it's yours?

I'm still hunting the elusive chrome edition countryman. There's one in Austria, but they want too much. And before registering it here, I'll do a professional RHD conversion. And fit AC. All OEM extras.

Mines a factory g60 so it may not have the wax stat choke

Edited by mattarosa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.