Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

Had a bit of shading done on the octopus on Friday, healing pretty well so far.

Picture taken on Saturday.

Shading looks pretty dark at the moment, but it will fade a little and will help with the colour once its on and make it look spot on.

Back again in a couple of weeks (pay day) to get the colour started. :)

d9faafd3.jpg

who does yours then as you must be local to me theres only a few i trust round here

:wub:

Wow that's impressive

Looking sweet Tia! once it's done do we get a full shot of your gorgeous back? :wub:

Once the whole lot is done I will get a picture up of the whole lot. Theres a chance its going to end up on my bum though (it practically is already) so I apologise now for those that may be offended seeing a bit of cheek :P

Not only is the tattoo epic, the curve going on :wub:

Oh, does anyone know any GOOD tattoo artists in the Portsmouth/Southampton area?

Curves are good I'm guessing?

If you don't mind traveling to Salisbury, I had some work done buy a guy called Sam Boyce.

who does yours then as you must be local to me theres only a few i trust round here

I travel to Sheffield to have mine done but there are a few good artists in and around Manchester.

Where abouts are you and what kind of work do you want doing and I'll see who I can suggest for you :)

Edited by 714GT

My OBEY Peace Ornament Tattoo Finished after around 10 hours of work.... By Demon @ Triple Six Studios.... im more than chuffed with it!

tattoo.jpg

Lovely work mate , i have an obey tattoo as well.

Did you have to wait long for that at triple six ?

Once the whole lot is done I will get a picture up of the whole lot. Theres a chance its going to end up on my bum though (it practically is already) so I apologise now for those that may be offended seeing a bit of cheek :P

If you don't mind traveling to Salisbury, I had some work done buy a guy called Sam Boyce.

I travel to Sheffield to have mine done but there are a few good artists in and around Manchester.

Where abouts are you and what kind of work do you want doing and I'll see who I can suggest for you :)

i'm in sale i know a few round here but i'll be sticking with the girl who's done the majority of my work up to know think the next for me will be an old skool leg piece as i'm dieing to have a pin up done but think it'll look odd on it's own

Lovely work mate , i have an obey tattoo as well.

Did you have to wait long for that at triple six ?

Cheers im chuffed with it, what obey tattoo have you got?

not long a month first time round and he had a cancellation to finish it off 2 weeks later

Not only is the tattoo epic, the curve going on :wub:

Thats what I ment by gorgeous back :wub:

No complaints from me and YES curves like yours are a GOOD thing :wub:

A bit like inny and outty belly buttons... your an inny so thats good :lol:;)

Well thank you very much love :)

oh, and your very welcome lady :shades:

Edited by stealthie

What is the first name? It looks like Annie or Amie but the letters are not quiet 'there' and the dot that is above the i in riley is used in the Annie but not over an i and the i in Annie has a different dot? I'm confused as to what it says :(:wacko:

Is it going to be coloured in and finished off soon? I expect it will all come together then :)

What is the first name? It looks like Annie or Amie but the letters are not quiet 'there' and the dot that is above the i in riley is used in the Annie but not over an i and the i in Annie has a different dot? I'm confused as to what it says :(:wacko:

Is it going to be coloured in and finished off soon? I expect it will all come together then :)

Its amie it does look odd in pic cos the amie is solid the riley isnt the dot will be solid on riley to, just ran out of time realy it will be full colour

Edited by wcvp