Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

• 1 month later...

Got the main work finished on my arm.

Just need to figure out what colour shading I want on the gaps and then I'll get started on my Lupo leftarm.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Its took me four years lol

I got the outline done and told him to stop as he was *****.

Its took another 5 hours to sort out the outline and fill it in.

That was in 2 sittings.

It had to be so big as it was covering three others.

I was planning on taking it down my side, and across my belly to cover up an ex girlfriends name, but decided against it as I was bored of seeing black fill!

Need some colour now!

In reverse order of age, the latest one;

Tattoo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

My fave, I love this tattoo to bits tattoo2b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

The first, my 1 off vw tattoo, gave Steve the vw symbol, he did the rest, done to look like chrome (ish)

dubtat.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

There are quite a few more in the pipeline.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks good. Ive got a star on ma hip from about 3 years ago.

Next on the list is two huge daggers going down each side of my body bendin inwards towards ma belly. That booked in for September, so best start savin.

Got the main work finished on my arm.

Just need to figure out what colour shading I want on the gaps and then I'll get started on my Lupo leftarm.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Someone's defaced your hand. You want to get that seen to. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Someone's defaced your hand. You want to get that seen to. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 1 month later...

Decided today that something had to be done about the Ex's name on the belly.

getting wed in a couple of weeks, so had to shift it before hand!

The plan was to have the Lupo with the lower bumper grill covering the name, the outline looked great, but as soon as he added the reflections, the back end turned into a Fiesta!

Need to go back to the drawing board for that one..

Anyway, decided not to waste such a huge space, so decided to get started on my chest piece.

Not a fan of Chinese Dragons, but he free handed a fantastic Medieval looking head onto my belly (and ribs! ARRRR!) so I went for it.

He only had an hour and half free today, so only got the basic outline of the first section and a bit of rough shading, to help it look OK until I can get back in a couple of weeks.

Really pleased with it.

Think its going to look great once the detail is in.

DSC01211.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Thats actually disgusting. ive not had any tattoos, wouldnt mind a P or Pearl on my rist... my bf hates tattoos tho. but ive been pierced 13 times, but only the ears are left huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> lol

Thats actually disgusting. ive not had any tattoos, wouldnt mind a P or Pearl on my rist... my bf hates tattoos tho. but ive been pierced 13 times, but only the ears are left huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> lol

at leasy your BF sounds sencible, so where are the other piercings if not in your ears? few in the eyebrows, tounge, nipples would only be 5 or 6 where are the others lol

gotta be a couple south of the border tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

im 18 only just 6 months ago and i have 8 tattoos and 4 piercings, i did have 5 i will show ya i176547254_38428.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i173481168_67089.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> thats been shaded now

i177366609_13626.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i194851009_4825.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i194851007_7714.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i164490696_20497.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> my ears

i165052602_33820.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i180531082_20710.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i203527589_11635.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> the hair :S

why?

Most employers would frown upon visable piercings and tattoos. Which I can see there point.

Anyway, heres my tramp stamps

tat2.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

tat.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

sorry mate, hope you don't ever need a job were i'm the interviewer

I've never had a problem.

Oh, and got a update on my first ever finished tattoo!

Well, the head is finished anyway blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Picola, that looks fantastic.

tats nice too tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Most employers would frown upon visable piercings and tattoos. Which I can see there point.

Anyway, heres my tramp stamps

tat2.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

tat.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

yeah ok i can see where ur cuming from but my lip i but transprant bars in so u cant see them at all my my hair i can flop back so i have a full head of hair like normal and then it covers my ears and tattoos are covered buy a shirt.

and when u get the job it dosent matter so its ok