Cumbria VAG 2013 - 20-21st July.

Silver!

Actually hadn't thought yet. Was having a wee nosy about their site to see if there was a schedule or the like but couldn't find one. Don't mind convoying down on the Saturday if you'd like :)

Yeah, I was looking and couldn't find anything.

I was thinking of a lunchtime-ish leave for an easy afternoon cruise and sit in the NW sunshine drinking G&T outside my bivvi bag.

That sounds like a mighty fine plan.

Hmm, i guess i better check that the tesco value tent i got for the Aviemore/LochNess/Fort William drive is still sound...

Pete, you can stay over at mine on the Friday night if you want. I'll get the pizzas and Peroni in.

Ray really does this. What a top chap.

He does do other things when you stay over as well though. Terrible, terrible things.

But still, pizza and Peroni!

I appreciate the offer Ray but that does mean I'd have to double my 3 1/2 hour trip up there, but feel free to bring pizza with you. Just looking at camping gear now......

I appreciate the offer Ray but that does mean I'd have to double my 3 1/2 hour trip up there, but feel free to bring pizza with you. Just looking at camping gear now......

More like triple it. I'll see what pizza I can pick up.

Phil, the strap-on really was Sophie's idea. Something about she likes it when you cry.

Have you been here longer than Piers? Either way, your respective Sophies can fight it out for Imposter 1 and Imposter 2 sub-title.

They could do it at CumVag if you wish.