angry lupo

GeoffD

and just like stickers can be pulled off a bonnet can be replaced... ffs it's a bonnet with 2bits of plate welded on it's not really "BAD BOY" I haven't seen many chavs walking around my end carrying a bonnet so I don't know were the hell your from!! :-D

It just looks boy racer and shite. Also it's a modification that restricts your light output so it's an MOT fail.

• Like 1

Stickers can be peeled off. And I only did my wheels, which hasn't been done to death. And doesn't make me look like a fcuking chav.

I wouldn't bet on it...

It just looks boy racer and shite. Also it's a modification that restricts your light output so it's an MOT fail.

doesn't make a difference to the throw of the light I passed my mot With it done. :-D

I'm trying to put people off doing it any way possible.

No need to thank me, it's my job as bad boy bonnet police x

• Like 2

koop, valid point about the mot, which is why i didn't want too much steel over the headlights, but , no 1 daughter said to me late last night that she wasn't sure about the eyes anymore. !!! so i now have a spare bonnet which will be stored with all the other spare parts !!

but as with everything else it may well come back into fashion (like the 70's) and she may change her mind... watch this space

geoff

by the way matt, the company firm (wife) was driving something like that over christmas to do deliveries.but it involved red noses and antlers for a laugh. didn't get any pics though - didn't dare...

Geoff

just chucked my cowboy boots out, been in the loft for years. definately no good to me now, i've only got one leg..

geoff

Well ray said all the ones signed off as Geoff are obviously by Geoff, but one of them now suggests his daughter is married and is a lesbian, that is assuming she used her account ?

Edited by scotty_82

Like when there's a substitute teacher in & everyone swaps names when they do the register :snigger:

would it be easier for all concerned if i got my own account? even though i don't own a lupo? keep everyone happy? even rich??

silver, i leave it up to you, your decision will be final. oh and by the way my daugter isn't married or queer, just my daughter

GEOFF

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

This is Sophie, the very STRAIGHT (and in a happy relationship thankyou), anti-chav girl or woman depending who you are.. would just like to say that it is very rare i use this account; although my dad made it for me, seeing as kermit the fantasia green SDi is MY car, not his.
I haven't yet decided whether i would like the bad-boy bonnet yet or not, as i too am quite a fan of the round headlights because in my opinion they're cuuuuuuute, plus i don't want to make even more work for my poor dad.

Also, stop abusing my dad, (the jimmy saville thing? not funny, you'll have to do better) keep it pg.