Sammys Stupid Low 3L Front End Lupo! 16" Steelies

Sammy Lupo

Yeah ill be looking into one :)

I've looked into the sump guard sizzle and I honestly cannot see were one could be fitted to let me know if anyone has ideas as I'm fuc*ed off with the table top speed bumps round my end can't even go threw the middle because it scrapes the sills :-\

I've looked into the sump guard sizzle and I honestly cannot see were one could be fitted to let me know if anyone has ideas as I'm fuc*ed off with the table top speed bumps round my end can't even go threw the middle because it scrapes the sills :-\

I havent even looked into it yet hmm :/

For your roof lining get alcantara. Expensive but look outstanding.

I know I did order a head lining of ebay but he ended up wanting 60quid to post it and I only paid 40 for it!

Thinking of getting some more wheeeeeels.. only want to run 16s though! :shifty: Also wired all my front door speakers/tweeter yesterday just need to finish off the headunit and twin 12s.. Also need to roll my arches so if anyone knows a guy who can do it feel free to let me know! ( Im in se london ) Apart from arch enemy!

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Yeah I know right haha they want 140 for 4 arches..

So you can get a roller for £100 and DIY with no experience and possibly make a right fookin mess of it ?

OR you can pay someone £40 extra who's done it a hundred times and knows what they're doing and won't **** it up at all !

No brainer to me.

I understand wanting to do as much as possible yourself but for the sake of £40 i'd leave it to the pro's.

So you can get a roller for £100 and DIY with no experience and possibly make a right fookin mess of it ?

OR you can pay someone £40 extra who's done it a hundred times and knows what they're doing and won't **** it up at all !

No brainer to me.

I understand wanting to do as much as possible yourself but for the sake of £40 i'd leave it to the pro's.

Totally understand where your coming from but where i'm young and this car is literally all done on budget! and I like to give things a try too haha

It's a million times more awesome when people do the work themselves.

:thumbup:

It's a million times more awesome when people do the work themselves.

I get that, i do but if you go too much too quick on the roller and kink the arch for instance you're in trouble and could possibly need to visit a body shop which is gonna cost alot more in the long run.

Got nothing but respect for anyone who does work themselves on their car, I love doing it, but would rather pay a little bit extra knowing i'd get a proper job done than hoping for the best, especially on bodywork.

Totally understand where your coming from but where i'm young and this car is literally all done on budget! and I like to give things a try too haha

:thumbup:

Fair play mate, hope it works, let us know the results.

You never know if you do a good job you might get some business and make some money back on the rollers, win win :thumbsup:

Fair play mate, hope it works, let us know the results.

You never know if you do a good job you might get some business and make some money back on the rollers, win win :thumbsup:

Will do! Not gonna get done yet anyway got alot of other things to sort out, i might go for arch enemy or borrow a roller not sure yet! thanks though :)

I ran my car this low (but I was on 13's) and I hit a dip in the road (where an old road met a new bit) and I set my airbags off. And I was only doing about 15mph

Wanna be careful when your driving this

I ran my car this low (but I was on 13's) and I hit a dip in the road (where an old road met a new bit) and I set my airbags off. And I was only doing about 15mph

Wanna be careful when your driving this

Ouch ill have to watch out haha, anyone got a cupra r splitter? :)