Sammys Stupid Low 3L Front End Lupo! 16" Steelies

Sammy Lupo

Ooooh, I dont know if they are actually cambridge and tinted or just tinted standard ones? Just text him asking what colour the strip was before he tinted them, thanks mate

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Ooooh, I dont know if they are actually cambridge and tinted or just tinted standard ones? Just text him asking what colour the strip was before he tinted them, thanks mate

I don't no if it's just the light they do look quite dark but even the red looks dark have you got the front slammed yet and the wheels on ?

I don't no if it's just the light they do look quite dark but even the red looks dark have you got the front slammed yet and the wheels on ?

Ive give him a text anyway, Not yet I need to speak to my friend on the weekend about putting the tyres on then more updates will be coming. So hopefully this weekend prob gonna have to adjust the front abit. Prob will be helping brother drop his jcw this weekend aswell! really wanna keep the arches standard but think i might have to roll the fronts and camber the front

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Ive give him a text anyway, Not yet I need to speak to my friend on the weekend about putting the tyres on then more updates will be coming. So hopefully this weekend prob gonna have to adjust the front abit. Prob will be helping brother drop his jcw this weekend aswell! really wanna keep the arches standard but think i might have to roll the fronts and camber the front

haha ok hope they are the ones you want as they would be the bargain of the century haha. and I guess That his jcw in the picture it defiantly need to be dropped haha. I need to make a start on my sport I've accumulated about a grands worth of parts so far and never get found to putting out on it haha.

haha ok hope they are the ones you want as they would be the bargain of the century haha. and I guess That his jcw in the picture it defiantly need to be dropped haha. I need to make a start on my sport I've accumulated about a grands worth of parts so far and never get found to putting out on it haha.

thanks mate and yeah hopefully they are! yeah it does! surprisingly its not that far off the ground at the front with standard suspension lol, have you got a thread on it? I have wheels, audio and loads of parts bought before I had mine too haha EDIT: just replied to my text said they were orange before, shame!

Edited by Sammy Lupo

thanks mate and yeah hopefully they are! yeah it does! surprisingly its not that far off the ground at the front with standard suspension lol, have you got a thread on it? I have wheels, audio and loads of parts bought before I had mine too haha EDIT: just replied to my text said they were orange before, shame!

that's a shame mate i did think they was cheap if they was Cambridge edition. and my mate's mum has a jcw they look well on coils she now has some wider wheels to house big brembos and the engine is tuned up some more. I've no thread as of yet I smashed the last project up and invested In a sport then cam belt snapped on be fixed that then smashed that up n just fixed it all back up so hopefully when it's on the road again I'll start and start a thread.

that's a shame mate i did think they was cheap if they was Cambridge edition. and my mate's mum has a jcw they look well on coils she now has some wider wheels to house big brembos and the engine is tuned up some more. I've no thread as of yet I smashed the last project up and invested In a sport then cam belt snapped on be fixed that then smashed that up n just fixed it all back up so hopefully when it's on the road again I'll start and start a thread.

Yeah was gonna say proper cheap! and my brothers just put a cam in, smaller pulley and a 4-2-1 :) He will be getting some new wheels soon too! and ahh deffo get a thread up when its ready!

Yeah was gonna say proper cheap! and my brothers just put a cam in, smaller pulley and a 4-2-1 :) He will be getting some new wheels soon too! and ahh deffo get a thread up when its ready!

I will do mate and if I come across any Cambridges I'll let you know also the cams and small pulleys make a lot of difference on the jcw then a good map will be uncatchable haha

I will do mate and if I come across any Cambridges I'll let you know also the cams and small pulleys make a lot of difference on the jcw then a good map will be uncatchable haha

cheers mate think they make a good difference and yeah his got more planned!
  • Like 1

Silly low but, awesome at the same time.

What spring rates you go with? What's the ride like?

Going off the price on Demontweeks, I'm interested in getting some springs for my Lupo.

300lbs its alright could be better though

Love the steels and tuck, you seriously need to roll the arches though they're gonna scrub like mad.

Love the steels and tuck, you seriously need to roll the arches though they're gonna scrub like mad.

Thanks :) And yeah i'm thinking I will only thing is though haven't really got money to get them rolled professionally and I dont know how to do myself haha :(

Too stiff? Seems like it could be, considering the back of a Lupo weighs bugger all.

When you're that low, you need stiff springs anyway.

Yeah I guess they are will have to see how bad it is when its properly driven daily

Cool, I'll have to try and do a bit more research into proper spring rates for a Lupo.

Also, rolling your arches is pretty easy. You need a heat gun and a rubber mallet.

Heat the area of arch you wanna fold up and tap it up with the mallet. Do a bit at a time and take it slow, with lots of heat and you'll have a rolled arches with un-cracked paintwork.

• Like 1

When I butchered mine on the back (before having it done properly) I cut small grooves perpendicular to the arch to make flaps, I found them much easier to roll on my own. If you have time, get some underseal and plop it on to stop any rusting in areas you can't see. May be worth running on your normal black steelies if your in a rush just incase it splatters on your shiny bits