Sammys Stupid Low 3L Front End Lupo! 16" Steelies

Sammy Lupo

• 2 weeks later...

Soo not much happened, went to prept on Wednesday see a few nice lupos/arosas. sprayed my headliner and C pillars black didnt come out too bad :D After the steels are gone I am thinking of getting calibre vice (rota zero plus reps).. but have been looking at some 3SDM 16s 8j et25. opinions?

See you at prëpt car is soo low! And see you get pulled at lakeside on Saturday and they search your hole car, I was at the top off mulit story car park then I snuck out the back off lakeside so i didnt get my plate read lol, get done for any thing?

See you at prëpt car is soo low! And see you get pulled at lakeside on Saturday and they search your hole car, I was at the top off mulit story car park then I snuck out the back off lakeside so i didnt get my plate read lol, get done for any thing?

haha shoulda come over and said hi! yeah started waffling about my HIDs needing wipers on them adn 'they'll let me off' if I go home haha. Then started to try get friendly with my girlfriend and asking whats my steels are off and how its that low haha! yours looked clean at prept didnt see you at lakeside though

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Big change of plan then haha! Kw's are the way to go! I'll have your old ones :shades:

engine gave out on me friday night 2am haha, need to find some second hand ones! and sure fro the right price

What happened? Kind of a shame, would have liked to have seen this in person! But can't go wrong with a conversion haha. How much would we be talking?

What happened? Kind of a shame, would have liked to have seen this in person! But can't go wrong with a conversion haha. How much would we be talking?

Was burning oil sounds stupid forgot to check it lol, It will prob be this low still for awhile just will run no stretch so i can get grip

What audio have you got?

kenwood ddx3021 focal 165v2 component set & vibe twin subs few amps