Sammys Stupid Low 3L Front End Lupo! 16" Steelies

Sammy Lupo

what springs and shocks do you have for the back ?? and were they from :-D they look really low and they will go even lower after they have been on abit and bedded in. And the wheels are a nice colour same as mine that are awaiting fitting still haha

what springs and shocks do you have for the back ?? and were they from :-D they look really low and they will go even lower after they have been on abit and bedded in. And the wheels are a nice colour same as mine that are awaiting fitting still haha

secret haha ;) yeah ive been messing around with them today anyway so they are slightly lower

suspension has settled a little more still need to sort out the fronts

11jme0k.jpg

2e37ku1.jpg

an idea of the arch clearance..

6oizyu.jpg

how its sitting atm need to get tyres on the other two steels!! then the front can be sorted

2qas39l.jpg

waiting for my new package.. :shifty:

fu9di0.jpg

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Nope I haven't finished messing about with the suspension but obviously has been tested up and down roads for scrubbing etc doesn't drive the best but what can you expect with budget coilovers also im nowhere near finished with it yet haha

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Oh my god that's insanely low cant wait to see it with front down, is the tyre a bit flat or it just like that cos the fronts up?

:thumbup: I think my tyres abit flat mate haha not sure what kind of pressure should be running on a stretch?

:thumbup: I think my tyres abit flat mate haha not sure what kind of pressure should be running on a stretch?

Oh lol I have no clue I've seen people say just run what the tyre says but then I've seen people say run about less, talk to a local tyre shop if they don't mind stretching tyres then they should help

Oh lol I have no clue I've seen people say just run what the tyre says but then I've seen people say run about less, talk to a local tyre shop if they don't mind stretching tyres then they should help

I have a friend who does my tyres but haven't seen him recently will see what he says!

pressure should be a bit higher, around 32 - 35 should do it...

Thanks mate will have to pump it up abit

Didnt really do anything today too cold <_< Had to move the car to the otherside of the driveway and this happened on my way out..

2i1mh5v.jpg

:ouch:

2hn6vqw.jpg

:lol:

If anyone has any cambridge lights forsale let me know please!

Thanks Sammy :)

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Do all 1.4 exhausts look like a flaccid phallus?

I've only had it two weeks and haven't had a chance to sort it out down a garage the hanger has broken so it needs to be sorted <_< lol

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Wasn't a dig man, an honest question!

Just never seen one hanging below the bumper before, confuddled me a little

didnt take it as one mate honest reply :P yeah the hanger is broken on it and you can see in the picture but the previous owner cut the bumper for an exhaust so makes it more visable :(

search eBay for the lights on cars for breaking saw some other day

If its the black lowered one on g60s I've messaged him and he hasnt got :( Got my coilovers from him though! haha thanks though :)

Edited by Sammy Lupo

If its the black lowered one on g60s I've messaged him and he hasnt got :( Got my coilovers from him though! haha thanks though :)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/seat-arosa-vw-lupo-rear-lights/1007029322

these I've spotted real cheap