Sammys Stupid Low 3L Front End Lupo! 16" Steelies

Sammy Lupo

Have to do some maths etc, see whats occurring with spring rates and sizes etc! Thanks for the heads up though dude, I was about to take an angle grinder to mine!

Good luck mate.

No updates at all really have to do most work at the weekend wheels might be on tomorrow if not saturday for sure :)

You drop that front I doubt you'll get far, I'd raise both and use bigger profile tyres

But that's just me

We will have to see cant really test much as the moment because of snow, and raise the front?!? haha

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Few pics still looking like an dog.. ordered a few parts, grill, badges etc, log book just came through so plate can go on soon.

As you can see still need to sort out the height difference lol

wl6nwn.jpg

tyres are abit flat :angry2:

2u42e6d.jpg

33z8syg.jpg

Silly exhaust!

still havent had time to weld the hanger back on

2a6tmgw.jpg

That's seriously low! Reminds me of my cousin's old mk4 golf, he had to plan his routes to avoid speedbumps haha :P There's still room for a wee bit more btw if you get smaller wheels ;)

Edited by sam_vr6

That's seriously low! Reminds me of my cousin's old mk4 golf, he had to plan his routes to avoid speedbumps haha :P There's still room for a wee bit more btw if you get smaller wheels ;)

Yeah can go lower on 14s but I think its fun on 16s fill arch nicely and not alot of people run 16s :o

I'll be putting my 16s with 195/45s back on for MOT time soon, I stuck one against the front wheel on the car the other day & realised I'm gonna have to crank it up a ridiculous amount, currently the arch comes about half way down the wheel :lol:

• Like 1

How close are they to the arches with the 16s?

bout a finger width and my fingers are small lol, but one side is higher than the other i need to mess around with it a little more. they are cambered yet either and I will roll if needed :D

I'll be putting my 16s with 195/45s back on for MOT time soon, I stuck one against the front wheel on the car the other day & realised I'm gonna have to crank it up a ridiculous amount, currently the arch comes about half way down the wheel :lol:

Get some tuck :P I run 165 40s :)