Whats new in 2013

scotty_82

Right most cars are tucked up over xmas, so whats the new things you want to see in 2013 shows with regards to cars, trends or just scene stuff in general.

Personally i want to see more abused big powered cars, caged, stripped of everything and showing those signs of a good thrashing.

id also love to see more oversized chunky tyres on small rims but solid flat side walls instead of stretch.

I think the Air scene will continue on the big saloon and estates.

Id also like to see a few more imports come onto the scene from the likes of brazil etc, vws we just dont get over here

I'd agree with your there that air will continue! It will be more of people spending amazingly big bucks on sending cars to places like plush automotive!

It's a real shame as people that do out there own hard work into cars just doesn't get noticed.

Joe

• Like 1

next year is gunna be a power season, all about big engines, remaps, exhaust systems etc, but keeping the OEM look. or at least, thats what i think it should be ;)

Because I am such a trend setter, there will be sticker bombed wheels & whitewalls as far as the eye can see.

Vote Koop.

• Like 2

I think (hope) it will be about power!

im not doing air or stretched tyres next year. Im doing chunky tyres and maybe a cage ;) also some Boost....

Naked pictures of your mam/legal sister/ legal girlfriend or a combination of all three will secure a status of being hetro on here

• Like 2