Private plates

Lupokid1

Got mine fitted yesterday at DVLA office in Leeds :)

Looks great & took no time at all to change

Got plates made up, off eBay so quick & easy!

Would agree with the above, of not getting one that's specific to the car as after you've had the car awhile & fancy a change you would be stuck with a plate that would look odd on another make of car!

Got mine fitted yesterday at DVLA office in Leeds :)

Looks great & took no time at all to change

Got plates made up, off eBay so quick & easy!

Would agree with the above, of not getting one that's specific to the car as after you've had the car awhile & fancy a change you would be stuck with a plate that would look odd on another make of car!

What plate did you buy ?

This thread is another one full of fail

Questioning if a lupo suits a private plate, it's the same ****ing size plate with a different selection of letters and numbers how on gods earth does a car already with that not that suit it when changed ??????

How much ?

£1200 ono

I hate private\personal reasured plates. Especially when people try to make them say things they "so obviously don't".

i agree with this... i try and make mine look like hi lupo but its nothing like it....

I used to see that plate nearly every day when it was on a yellow Lupo up here.

It actually says HONEONE UPO, which actually, when I think about it, is much more interesting.

I used to see that plate nearly every day when it was on a yellow Lupo up here.

It actually says HONEONE UPO, which actually, when I think about it, is much more interesting.

yes, its the lupo's chinese cousin...

Huon huon upo

my one X1 8NDY was a bit of an ebay bargain ^.^ it's hard to get a numberplate that resembles 'andy' or 'andrew' cheap :) its one of my best buys yet!

i agree with this... i try and make mine look like hi lupo but its nothing like it....

I saw P1 ERS driving about the midlands on a volvo last month.....no illegal spacing required ;)

Also, i have L7 UPO on my car.....i wouldn't get a personal plate but i'm okay with a car related one.

Edited by LoopEd

I saw P1 ERS driving about the midlands on a volvo last month.....no illegal spacing required ;)

Also, i have L7 UPO on my car.....i wouldn't get a personal plate but i'm okay with a car related one.

L7 UPO used to be on my Lupo before i bought it :)

I was justed missed out on L 4UPO

Will crook had it I waited for four years for it to pop up for sale again

give up now!

Pluto gti i think still got it the lucky bar steward

I bought two matching private plates for me and the misses cars

Which look good on the drive.

CRAZY you have mentioned that as less than an hour ago I was looking at it on the Internet. Anyone know the bloke or where he lives?? Need a pic! And to buy it!

• Like 1