Private plates

Lupokid1

So from other exmaples, where the 1 is turned into an L I guess that is meant to say PLERS.

It certainly looked like an 'I', it was correctly spaced with no black screw covers to make it look any different.

ive just picked up my lupo with this plate on...

019lp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thinking of taking it off, but not really sure how much its going to cost to get on a certificate sell, or wether i can sell it as such and just transfer onto the new owners car? Never had a private reg before and dont know how to go about it?

ive just picked up my lupo with this plate on...

019lp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thinking of taking it off, but not really sure how much its going to cost to get on a certificate sell, or wether i can sell it as such and just transfer onto the new owners car? Never had a private reg before and dont know how to go about it?

You need to apply to the DVLA for owernership of the plate which you can then sell and swap over to someone else

I got R5NAY for my 21st bday (fist name is Nathan), Ive also got L12XTT for my 300zx tt, the L1 doesnt mean anything but i love it.

Im saving up for another but its an 11 plate so i wont really be able to put it on a car that i really want, as they are all older then 2011 and i cant afford a 2011 car or newer :( .