My Lupo 1.4 Sport

Hatter

My new Lupo Sport

Top pic fount on Internet but is my new car :), and rest were from the advert :)

Modifications: Antiroll bar, Coilovers, Brook 8j Alloys, Custom Interior. I Didnt do the mods myself I brought the car like it, but loved the changed they had done as the majority I wanted to do anyway :)

Front With Bra

photo.jpg

Front Without Bra

photo2.png

photo-1.png

photo4.png

photo6.png

photo5.png

Interior - Custom Black Roof Lining

photo1.png

photo3.png

Edited by Hatter

That leather's the 'colour concept' option from factory not custom. Nice though, and welcome :D

@Koop Ahh ta for saying that about the leather, I had never seen one with leather seats and couldent find anything about them so thought they were custom, did wonder how he managed to get a good colour match :P

@Kalum can't drop it anymore scrapes down a lot of roads around me now unless I slow right down :/

Edited by Hatter

@Koop Ahh ta for saying that about the leather, I had never seen one with leather seats and couldent find anything about them so thought they were custom, did wonder how he managed to get a good colour match :P

@Kalum can't drop it anymore scrapes down a lot of roads around me now unless I slow right down :/

nice whip mate, check my thread to see the twin interior to yours :thumbsup:

This is my old car, glad it's ended up back on the forum!

My original build thread is still about somewhere from when i picked it up new.

The exhaust must've been painted since i had it but it was always something i wanted to do to tie in with the black/blue theme.

• Like 1

Pretty sure it'll just be the standard exhaust just with the tailpipe painted but worth asking.

Here's a link to the build thread from when i had it and loads more pics on my flickr

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=4118&st=100

http://www.flickr.com/photos/christweddle/

Got any other plans for it?