Devastating news :(

Miss

You get utterly shocked a lot don't you. And maybe ppl have already posted their plans on other forums and don't feel the need to echo them on each thread for the same thing.

Saw this on facebook, really really sad. Heard that it's got such exposure now there limiting the numbers and it's now an invite only event/first come etc not sure how true that is but seen it on a few forums.

Wishing his family all the best in these hard times

I think everyone should pay £1 that goes and he should use the money to take his son on a nice holiday. im sure there will be a massive turnout so it could fund a lovely holiday

just had a read through the thread and it seems they now have an issue that too many people are going to go. they have to limit it to 1500 cars i think, and seeing as this has been spread all over the internet i can imagine lots more are planning on going.

i'd love to go and show my support, and was considering it until not long ago, but at the same time if theres limited numbers i cant imagine the little dude would love seeing my little girls car over some of the sick things i can imagine will show up.

Tragic though this is, I don't think it's utterly shocking that people haven't reacted (or over reacted) to get involved with a persons bad news. I am sure those close and lesser known to the family will do everything they can to ease the pain during tough times. That lad is clearly loved and cherished. Stories like we've had from Preston this week are utterly shocking, where parents apparently have no love or respect for their kids to the point that they kill them.

It's like Facebook, people see the need to post things like (and I kid you not) "R.I.P, that big bloke off Green Mile". This was someone that I unfriended after seeing it on his timeline this week, presumably just to join in on the public outpouring of emotion.

• Like 2