White 1.4 Lupo Project

M.Yip

now I have seen lupos (Not Many)that have these rims and in my eyes are probably the best rims to suit a lupo. I always like to be different and wanted something one of a kind.....So when I got these rims refurbed I decided to add a bit of colour.

lupo073.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by M.Yip

Loop's looking sweet :thumbup: Are they niall's tramonts by any chance?

• 2 months later...

waw... it looks fúcking good.. how parameters have the wheel? ?x13" (??) and ET??

And the CoilOvers are how low?

I love it.. :)

Nice work. Will be keeping an eye on your progress, will be doing similar to my lupo at some point

Nice work. Will be keeping an eye on your progress, will be doing similar to my lupo at some point

Thanks dude!

waw... it looks fúcking good.. how parameters have the wheel? ?x13" (??) and ET??

And the CoilOvers are how low?

I love it.. :)

cheers buddy, there 14s with 7j on the front and 8j on the back et 15, the coilovers are wounded all the way down on the back with the cups still in and dropped 70mm on the front.

loving the loop man! found you on your brothers instagram the other day cant wait to see what else you are doing :thumbsup:

Cheers :), Yeah, next thing I'm going to do is the body work, get the front smoothed and the rear bumper smoothed and colour coded along with the door handles. Interior after that if I have any funds left haha

Cheers :), Yeah, next thing I'm going to do is the body work, get the front smoothed and the rear bumper smoothed and colour coded along with the door handles. Interior after that if I have any funds left haha

sounds fresh! what interior were you thinking of? :)

i'm not being picky cos ive got truly oddball wheels on my daughter's lupo (proton gti 16 's) but it seems to me that you'll be spending an awful lot on back tyres with camber that excessive. it might look good but the tyre wear is crap, it rips off the inside edge of the tyre.

have you considered arch rolling to get your back wheels in? or machine the rims to get a better offset?

at the end of the day its up to you, its your car,trying to help though and good luck with the rest of the job, geoff, sophies dad,mechanic and co owner of the lupo