early edition pics!

sammy-jo

Some good photos, Jasons blue sport is by far my fav now.. something about that car!

Sorry to everyone who saw my car looking like sh*t, didnt expect to be put into show and shine! Meh.

Some good photos, Jasons blue sport is by far my fav now.. something about that car!

Sorry to everyone who saw my car looking like sh*t, didnt expect to be put into show and shine! Meh.

i loved the jazz blue sport on air i dont know i thats the same one... saw quite a few jazz blue ones today was rather jelous lol

is your car the one with the glittery roof?

i loved the jazz blue sport on air i dont know i thats the same one... saw quite a few jazz blue ones today was rather jelous lol

is your car the one with the glittery roof?

Yeah thats the sport on air lol.

Yeah thats mine lol... Awks

Yeah thats the sport on air lol.

Yeah thats mine lol... Awks

yeah i loved that sport!

your car roof caused a few rows within our group lol my friend saw it and immeadiately wanted a glittery roof on her golf which then sparked a row between her and her boyf as he refused to do it hahah

i loved your interior too!

cheers mate =) i will say yours looked so clean!! and i love them wheels =) it was nice to see alot of faces =) roll on edition38 main event hope to see you all there, well done to 12yan =) that lupo is just a whole other level <33333

thanks :) i recognised a few of the cars from on here but didnt recognise people lol

we should make badges with our usernames, or pics of our cars :lol:

Cheers for the one of mine! :thumbsup:

The sport on air was lovely, exactly how my old one would've looked if i'd not sold it!

your welcome!

id love air on mine but need to sort my bodywork out before anything like that gets done!

we should make badges with our usernames, or pics of our cars :lol:

lol thatd be easier lol

i was with the renegadedubs lot bit of a trek for us from chelmsford but was worth it seeing the quality of other cars there gave us all some ideas and a kick up the bum to sort our cars out lol